Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Neat Bonus Tracks
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:29 pm 
We often get lots of bonus tracks on these soundtrack albums, whether they are recordings not used in the film or simply do not fit with the rest of the program. Tell us the ones you find most interesting.

"Unused Title Song" from "High Plains Drifter" - A vocal and lyrics that make the music even more haunting. This should have been used for the film's intro.

"End Credits - Original (promo reel)" from "Beyond the Poseidon Adventure" - This has an added synth line that uniquely complements the powerful end title.

"White Lightning Ballade" from "White Lightning" - A somber song with a tone that only the combination of Bernstein and Whitman could accomplish.

Universal Promos from "The Car" - I'm a sucker for this kind of thing when it comes to the Silver Age.

"Ode to Johnny" from "Die Hard: With a Vengeance" - Kamen's Die Hard scores summed-up in a 3-minute cue.

"Main Title (alternate 2)" from "Clue" - Love the soapy intro that also gets use in the unused end title.

Post subject: Re: Neat Bonus Tracks
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:55 am 

I enjoyed hearing Kenyon Hopkins voice on a couple of The Hustler bonus tracks.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]