[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Love the New Tinker Bell Banner!

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Love the New Tinker Bell Banner!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:47 am 

I went to the front page to check out the James Horner banner (lovely) and was surprised to find a banner devoted specifically to Joel McNeely's excellent Tinker Bell scores! That's wonderful, and I hope it helps continue to sell them so that we can get the rest of his wonderful output for the series (Secret of the Wings might tie with The Lost Treasure as my favorite).

Yavar

Post subject: Re: Love the New Tinker Bell Banner!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:35 pm 

Thanks Yavar! We almost never hear any feedback on the site banners, sometimes it feels like nobody even notices them. :)

- Regina Fake

"To all who come to this happy place; welcome."
"I'm your huckleberry."
"Well what you plan and what takes place ain't never been exactly similar."
"Pootingineous!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:48 am 

Well, maybe it's because I work in music retail as well, but I'm definitely impressed with your creative marketing on the banners. Great ideas for related scores to promote together.

Yavar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:41 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:58 am 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:33 am 

Hope you're right, Ponyo! The next one in the series, Secret of the Wings, has one of the best scores of the lot (very wintry for obvious reasons).

Yavar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:54 am 

As far as I know the Tinkerbell albums sold decent!

And that banner did a good job at making you want to buy them all!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:44 am 

Did anyone save the banner and could upload it to me? I want to save it (I forgot) so I get reminded of getting the scores and I get a huge relief and happiness when I do.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:03 pm 

Sorry I didn't, but sometimes banners come back after being gone for a little while. And who knows -- maybe soon there will be a fourth title to add to the banner.

Perhaps Regina has it tucked away on her hard drive somewhere? Personally I think it'd just be a little bit cool if all of the creative banners were archived somewhere on the website.

Yavar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:46 am 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:14 am 

I'm pretty sure the banners are somewhere, probably even still in the site, but inside, maybe if one can figure out the url they were in, it's still there, or if not, Regina or whoever was in charge of the banners must have kept it.. and I hope they listen to my pleas and put them here or back in the page.

I agree, they should've been kept, they really, both Jaws and TinkerBell, made you want to get them all for sure. It's nice publicity.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:15 pm 

Actually, Regina has some fun plans in the works for the banners. They'll tie in with cool upcoming features we have in the works. It's all very data-entry heavy at this point so things are still under development. But we love the banners and are looking forward to having them play a bigger role for shoppers on our site. :D
--Doug

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:03 pm 

"To all who come to this happy place; welcome."
"I'm your huckleberry."
"Well what you plan and what takes place ain't never been exactly similar."
"Pootingineous!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:54 am 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:12 pm 

This thread has reminded me to revisit the Tink scores. Hope there's more on the horizon!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next