Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: It'll be different than last year...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:56 pm 

1/29/2015

It'll be different than last year. Yep. Today starteth the beginning of Jeff's annual two-week cruise, but this year we herewith adhere to our typical release pattern. This means two new releases go on sale this coming Tuesday like normal, even with Jeff away at sea... and it also means this year our MVP will be Regina, doing double duty, temporarily filling in for Jeff as our Sales Manager - as well as tackling her regular work load as ye olde (ok, ye young) Production Supervisor for our label. And lots of things are going on in production right now. Good luck, Regina! Wish I could be of more assistance but I'll be doing my own double duty: editing and mastering our regular every-two-week pipeline releases - and - accommodating a newly ramped-up Disney production schedule with our friends down there at the "mouse house". And they be busy mice down there lately, too. (Put mice together with hamsters and you can bet your bottom dollar there's gonna be lots of activity!) Anyway, not just one but two new Disney/Intrada co-brands are coming out over the next four weeks plus another greatly-expanded 2-CD set from one of their nineties properties. And if that's not enough Disney for the next few weeks, yet another score from their earlier seventies catalog is about to arrive, too. Oh, and all of that happens alongside our regular flow of titles from other studios, which in fact this coming month includes a really cool pair from Universal's vaults. Somewhere in there it'll be my turn to take two weeks off. Or not. Either way, once again, thank you all for keeping things hopping around here.