[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Sale Coming. Help Us Create More Space.

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sale Coming. Help Us Create More Space.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:34 am 

That's YSH, Breakfast at Tiffany's and Cocoon on their way to the UK. I would not have been able to afford these were it not for the sale.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:50 am 

Location: Right underneath that cloud that looks like a rabbit... no, wait, it looks more like a cow now...
I just ordered 10 CDs, most of them I had in the back of my mind for some time, like Joe Kidd, Falling Down, or Patton... (some LaLaLand recordings, like EMPIRE OF THE SUN are in the bunch as well.)

I'd have ordered Patton and some others anyway along the road, but I admit this sale was the kicker to just finally order them NOW.

Well, I'm doing my part to support the "help us create more space" appeal. ;-)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:23 am 

Loaded my Intrada Cart yesterday, today, all the prices are exactly the same.
So something is not working.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:13 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:40 am 

Just what I was waiting for. Had all these titles on my wishlist over at SAE for quite some time. These are the titles I have ordered from Intrada:

RAMBO III (I have the previous one but wanted the remastered as well. Epic)
PATTON (2 CD)
GREAT TRAIN ROBBERY, THE (2CD)
SAND PEBBLES, THE (2CD)
EMPIRE OF THE SUN (2CD) (not on sale but great anyway)

The sale also eases the high shipping costs of 23 dollars ( not intradas fault).

Holy Grails: PSYIII/ESC TO ATHENA/M'RAKER/WILD GEESE II/NIGHTGEN

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:48 am 

Ordered 15 CDs, all in the Special Collection line!!

Three old Jerry's

Shock Treatment / Fate Is a Hunter
Seven Days In May
Von Ryan's Express / The Detective

Three new Jerry's

Psycho II
Night Crossing
Deep Rising

Three Horner's

48 Hours
Clear and Present Danger
Cocoon

Two Silvestri's and a Debney

Fandango
Blown Away
Hocus Pocus

And finally three classics I didn't have yet

Falling Down
The Hunt For Red October
Clash Of The Titans

All of them were $14 each, except Clear and Present Danger was $17.50 and Clash was $21.

Loving this sale, thank you Doug and Roger!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:54 am 

Holy Grails: PSYIII/ESC TO ATHENA/M'RAKER/WILD GEESE II/NIGHTGEN

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:20 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:25 pm 

Oh I'll get to them all eventually Christian :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:54 pm 

certainly my biggest Intrada order so far...

Some titles I was going to take anyway:
Deep Rising
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
Night Crossing

And some I was still hesitating:
Shadow, The (2CD)
Tombstone (Expanded)
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
Meteor
So I Married An Axe Murderer
Red Dawn (Expanded)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:15 pm 
I kind of wish I hadn't bought everything I wanted; I could have saved a good amount of money. Then again, a number of these great releases would not have been possible without people paying full price.

I don't see Then Came Bronson on anyone's list. Any fan of Silver Age Americana owes it to themselves to get that marvelous sounding 2-disc set if they have not already.

The Bernstein Ava collection goes without saying, as does all of those wonderful Universal film and television releases.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:50 pm 

Big kudos to those hamsters for already shipping my embarrassing and pricey order - well, for me,
really shouldn't have :-/
Happily, I kept up on all the Int. I REALLY wanted, so I didn't have to sell the car, the house, the kids
to place my order. Just playing catchup :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:50 pm 

Great sale, just ordered:

Cocoon
The Spy That came in From the Cold
Conan the Barbarian
Five days in May/The Macintosh man
The Sand Pebbles

By the way who was the lucky one who snagged "Son of Morning Star"?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:52 pm 

A quick note (before finally going to bed) to thank you for the sale!

I already had ordered all the things I was interested in, mostly as they were released or sometimes a bit later, so there was not that much for me to order, apart for a few things that had slipped out of my mind, or some of the latest titles I had not been able to order yet.
This is also quite fortunate, as most limited editions are now sold out.

:)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:46 pm 

Oh curses...enjoying my Intrada loot
so much, went back for seconds today, missed a couple. If this doesn't make room for you guys, I tell ya.... :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next