[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - INTRADA Announces Basil Poledouris' CONAN THE BARBARIAN

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces Basil Poledouris' CONAN THE BARBARIAN
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:32 pm 

THE PRISONER

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:29 pm 

Is this an unlimited release? I can't afford to get this right now. Holidays.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:37 pm 

THE PRISONER

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:57 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:48 pm 

If not for the Star Trek TOS box set taking my precious funds, I'd get this in a heartbeat.

I'll just have to wait until the new year to add my order to the stack. :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:32 pm 

A message for our hamsters: hold on guys. There is little doubt that you collapse under the famous white boxes filled with copies of Conan The Barbarian ready to go around the world and that that is not easy. But we count so much on you that you cannot fail to feel all the positive thoughts that we are sending you. Courage! :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:55 am 
Needless to say, this is quite the splendorous listen from beginning to end. I will surely revisit this release over and over and over again.

Hearing the first versions was interesting, particularly the very roughly performed first take of "Anvil of Crom." The track-by-track analysis is of course appreciated.

I must also say that the overall art direction is first-rate and makes the entire package look like the special release that it is.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:11 pm 

I am only starting to listen, but it is indeed incredible...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:10 am 

Received my package yesterday. Wonderful service from Intrada.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:00 pm 

Received yesterday.

Thanks so much! Been waiting 20 years for this.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:52 pm 

Last edited by tjguitar on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:59 pm 

Listening to it now. My God, it's a stunning revelation in terms of sound and presentation -- and for my money, definitely the most amazing score that Mr. Poledouris ever wrote. It completely makes up for the fact that iTunes 11 has been annoying me all afternoon.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:59 pm 

Despite the fact that the percussion section seems to have traded in its monster trucks for tricycles, this new mix of the complete score is crisp and clear and gorgeous, and the previously-unreleased tracks are a Cromsend. I just wish there was a little bit more "boom-da-boom" in the low end.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:35 am 

Just listen to the Tadlow re-recording for louder percussions.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:22 am 

I wish i can also hear the soundtrack! :evil:
My order was on 11.27.2012 a few seconds after the Soundtrack was
available on the Intrada side.
But at my account it's not shipped!? :cry:
So it looks like Christmas is without the new Basil Poledouris' CONAN THE BARBARIAN
soundtrack. :evil:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next