[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - These are in the mail and I/you can't wait to listen to.....

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:20 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: These are in the mail and I can't wait to listen to.....
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:10 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:40 pm 

Haven't been doing much mail order lately, earlier tonight ordered Coogan's Bluff and The Last Man On Earth from Intrada. Big disappointment awhile back when Last Man was cancelled by Kritzerland, this new CD from MMM is something I'm very enthusiastic about.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:23 pm 

What a week....first we got 25% off from certain titles from SAE (CyberMonday) and fortunately (or un-, depends on the way you see it ;-) ) quite a few were on my wishlist. I could not resist these titles:

- PROPHECY (FSM)
Leonard Rosenman

- ISLANDS IN THE STREAM (FSM)
Jerry Goldsmith

- THE PRIZE (FSM)
Jerry Goldsmith

- IQ / SECONDS (LLL)
Jerry Goldsmith

- TESTAMENT (FSM)
James Horner

and of course finally "Conan-Week" arrived, so from Intrada the following is ordered

- CONAN THE BARBARIAN (3CD)
Basil Poledouris

- COOGAN'S BLUFF (one of my holy grails!!)
Lalo Schifrin

- ROAD HOUSE (going OOP)
Michael Kamen

- CONDORMAN (another grail for me)
Henry Mancini

- CITY OF FEAR (going OOP)
Jerry Goldsmith

- HUSH
Christopher Young

11 titles....next up from LLL DIE HARD 3 and THE UNTOUCHABLES.

Holy Grails: PSYIII/ESC TO ATHENA/M'RAKER/WILD GEESE II/NIGHTGEN

Post subject: Re: These are in the mail and I/you can't wait to listen to.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:16 am 

Ok, this is my final order for 2012

- THE LAST HARD MEN (Intrada)
Goldsmith/Rosenman

- DIE HARD WITH A VENEGANCE (LLL)
Michael Kamen

- THE UNTOUCHABLES (LLL)
Ennio Morricone

- HOOSIERS (Intrada)
Jerry Goldsmith

- OUTLAND (FSM)
Jerry Goldsmith

- HOME ALONE 2 (LLL)
John Williams

- HOME ALONE (LLL)
John Williams

- LIFEFORCE (BSX)
Mancini/Kamen

- REVENGE OF THE PINK PANTHER (Quartet)
Henry Mancini

- MAD MAX BEYOND THUNDERDOME (Tadlow)
Maurice Jarre

- MARNIE re-recording (Varese)
Bernard Herrmann

Plus on ebay I bought a few 7" Vinyl singles of Bond Songs:

- THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN / Lulu
- NOBODY DOES IT BETTER / Carly Simon ( from The Spy Who Loved Me)
- ANOTHER WAY TO DIE / Keys-White (golden vinyl, looks very cool)
- ALL TIME HIGH / Rita Coolidge ( from Octopussy)
- SKYFALL / Adele
- THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS / a-ha (bullett-hole fold cover)
- LICENCE TO KILL / Gladys Knight

I am still looking for vinyl singles from the Connery Bonds.....if anyone has some in their attics just let me know ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:05 am 
The only soundtracks I'm waiting for at the moment are Quartet's Revenge of the Pink Panther and FSM's Shaft Anthology and North Dallas Forty. I thought I could completely forgo the Shaft set, but the TV series scores are too good to pass-up.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:36 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:04 pm 

For me, as of this date, I am waiting on two purchases; The Quiller Memorandum (John Barry) from Intrada, and The Fugitive (James Newton Howard) from LLL. I've been wanting to get a hold of the expanded release of The Fugitive for a while, but I never took the initiative until now, cause LLL has put that one up for sale.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:52 pm 

Quiller and BSG Vol 3 should be here today or tomorrow. Overboard by Silvestri was shipped today by SAE. Now if I could just get a copy of Wolfen... This whole being shorted 22% of my salary last year really sucks.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:27 am 

A copy of Home Alone from LLL arrived yesterday for me, I'm finally glad to have that one (because that one's about to be sold out). And now, the only thing in the mail for me at the moment, is Jerry Goldsmith's The Edge (Expanded) from LLL. I cannot wait to listen to that one!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:53 am 

What a Day! the list speaks for it self (at least the first two ;-)

- THE WILD BUNCH (FSM / 3CD)
Jerry Fielding

- SUPERMAN (FSM / 7CD)
John Williams a.o.

- 100 RIFLES (FSM)
Jerry Goldsmith

36 dollars for postage alone (to europe). I hope it is worth it.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:18 pm 

Oh I did not update this for a while although I bought some more in the past 2 months...;-)

all from the SAE store (this is easier for me...) and they have all arrived.

- THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL (Varese)
Bernard Herrmann

- POLTERGEIST (FSM / 2CD)
Jerry Goldsmith

- THE SALAMANDER (Prometheus)
Jerry Goldsmith

- THE EAGLE HAS LANDED (Aleph)
Lalo Schifrin

- THE LIQUIDATOR (FSM)
Lalo Schifrin

- THE SHOES OF THE FISHERMAN (FSM), great score
Alex North

- FIVE DAYS FROM HOME + BAD BOYS (Intrada)
Bill Conti

- SEVEN DAYS IN MAY + THE PLAYERS + MASADA + VON RYANS EXPRESS + SHOCK TREATMENT + GLADIATOR (all Intrada)
Jerry Goldsmith

- SUNFLOWER (Quartet)
Henry Mancini

- DJANGO (GDM), very cool
Luis Bacalov

- ESCAPE FROM ALCATRAZ (Intrada) + THE GAMBLER (Quartet) (Escape is not for everyone but I think it is GREAT!!)
Jerry Fielding

- SHOOT TO KILL (Intrada), I love it!!!
John Scott

- HARRY AND THE HENDERSONS (Intrada)
Bruce Broughton

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:27 pm 

VARESE 35TH ANNIVERSARY
KING KONG deluxe - FSM
KUNG FU - FSM

http://www.cinemaretro.com/index.php?/archives/4189-THE-BEST-SOUNDTRACKS-OF-THE-DECADE.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMSjXiRpOI

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:37 pm 

I just ordered two more releases from Intrada, instead of waiting to go for LLL's new release of Wyatt Earp the next day. Even though I do want Wyatt Earp so bad, I don't think it will sell out the first day, but eventually I will get it. Anyway, I ordered Stay Tuned and Tombstone (Expanded) because I'm in the mood for some Bruce Broughton, and I just got done watching Tombstone for the first time. Broughton's awesome score just propelled him to being on my top favorite composers list! :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:10 pm 

I have it on Pre-order so I'm not sure it's on the way yet, but am really looking forward to receiving the score "The Runner Stumbles" by Ernest Gold on the BSX label.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:09 pm 

All of these arrived in the mail yesterday and I must note the speediness with which Intrada's package made it from CA to AB. Just one week, that's never happened before! :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next