Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:08 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: My Life as a Soundtrack Fan
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:46 pm 

For many years now, I have been collecting film scores. First on LP, then with CD. My collection was getting a bit ahead of me. However, in the last year, I have come to the conclusion that perhaps now is the time to scale back, so I have taken the decision to lighten my collection and keep just the ones that I hold dear and have a personal attachment to. I won't give up collectiing film scores, I just feel now is the time to be more selective in my appreciation of film music.

Last edited by John Johnson on Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: My Life as a Soundtrack Fan
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:04 pm 

I hear you, John. It can be a very expensive hobby when your tastes are varied. Just the other day I was thinking about the many albums I really wanted and even requested, but only listened to a couple of times since acquiring them.

Then there are those complete releases that can be unruly as you attempt to determine the best and most efficient way to listen to them. I usually just end up listening to them less often as a result.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]