[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Coming December 3rd!

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:33 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Coming December 3rd!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:30 pm 

Since we have a holiday week here and some of us are traveling soon, we're giving you a sneak peek of next week's releases, today!

And click here for the Return from Witch Mountain podcast: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ftd4w62pzcqk9 ... n.mp3?dl=0

Post subject: Re: Coming December 3rd!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:02 pm 

RETURN FROM WITCH MOUNTAIN

Whoo Hooo!!!
Yes!!

The album “assembly” is intriguing, looking forward to it

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:26 am 

Great news.

The second disc containing a newly made album arrangement is exactly the thing I like to hear. It is not only a matter of saving time for the listener, but also about making the music more impactful. I believe that almost any lengthy film score can be more strongly presented in 40 to 50 minutes.

Last edited by Fugues on Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:27 am 

So happy the Schifrin title is finally Return from Witch Mountain.
Not a bad little Xmas gift If I do say so myself.
As for the Debney title which I have not seen, I will have to check out the samples on release.
But what the heck, it will soon be Christmas so best get wrapping Jeff. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:37 am 

DORA !! Yes !! A charming score I wanted so badly.

And the Schifrin is STUNNING. Thank you very much Intrada !!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:45 am 

Great releases. I was disappointed that Dora didn't receive an actual release. I really enjoyed the film and the score, so this physical appointment is great news. Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:17 pm 

I went fairly reluctantly to see Dora in theater actually, because my wife really wanted to go (growing up a Hispanic girl in L.A., Dora was somewhat special for her)... and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised! I thought it was a delightful little film even though I had no connection to the show. It was a silly kids movie yes, but better than most such, in part because it was so entertainingly self-aware. The score was very good, and I for one am actually excited that the fun song from the end of the movie (written by one half of Flight of the Conchords, Bret McKenzie) is being included on Intrada's album because it was not released digitally.

But after that great little mini-podcast, I am even more excited for the Schifrin offering. It sounds much more badass than I expected!

Thanks Intrada.

Yavar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:50 pm 

These new releases look good;real good!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:31 am 

Looks like two excellent releases. I'm especially excited about the two Dimitri Tiomkin releases! 8)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:37 pm 

Even though I'm not terribly familiar with the score, I'm definitely going to get "Return from Witch Mountain." Can't resist Lalo Schifrin from his Rollercoaster/Telefon/Amityville Horror period. :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:14 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:04 am 

"Return From Witch Mountain" Great release Intrada!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]