[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Film Score Monthly Message Board

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Film Score Monthly Message Board
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:28 pm 

I wish they'd make it snappy and get it going- this is a REAL inconvenience. 8)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:48 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:51 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:59 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:13 pm 

Guys, I'm sadly going to rehab in the morning because of FSM's message board being down. I've tried to cope, but the first step in getting help is admitting you have a problem and sadly, drivingmissdaisy does.

he he heeeee

Hi Henry and Morricone and Basil and whoever else I missed.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:16 am 

It's kinda refreshing, in a way, because we're then forced to do other things, like taking a stroll out in the beautiful spring sun. It's Long Good Friday, after all, and most of us are on Easter break. 8)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:33 am 

The only thing that would be scary would be if all our previous posts in the forum had been deleted. That's always a horror scenario to me, since much of my - and others' - creative writing has gone into the baord over the years. Once the site gets up and running again, I should take backups of the most important ones.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:21 am 

Pfffftttt...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:14 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:33 pm 

I personally couldn't give a hoot about the FSM board. I was banned awhile back and life has never been better as a result. Many over at FSM hold their overinflated asses too high in the air, I don't need that sort of aggravation in my life. You know, I felt sort of guilty coming to the Intrada board only after being banned from FSM but realize now this to be a much better place.

As for Thor who has posted only 11 times on the Intrada board yet has hundreds of posts over at FSM, I say shame on you. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:25 pm 

FSM has crashed and burned again...

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:34 pm 

I wonder if the x files release crashed it. Maybe so many people checking FSM on the new release blew them up.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:40 pm 

The LLLR has something to do with it as i was in there at FSM board checking 10 minutes before X-files was released and it worked fine, but now after the release i can´t get back in so it probably has something to do with that...
Snagged me a box thou from LLLR :)

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:45 pm 

Blast it! I was just going over to FSM! :cry:

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:45 pm 

"X-Files" mania is crashing websites -- what is this, 1996?

I gots my order in, though... I don't normally go in for the autograph thing but for this particular release, my fingers are crossed...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next