[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - 25% off Intrada Sale starts at midnight tonight!

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:53 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: 25% off Intrada Sale starts at midnight tonight!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:39 pm 

That's right, we're running one of our rare sales right now, which runs through the 26th. Too many boxes. George got lost last week for three days wandering the maze of our warehouse. All he had with him was a stale granola bar and salt water. When we found him we fired him because food is not allowed in the warehouse. Actually George is not allowed in the warehouse either. Anyway, take 25% off your orders on Intrada stuff tomorrow. Happy spending.

Post subject: Re: 25% off Intrada Sale starts at midnight tonight!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:30 pm 

Please note you will need to use the promo code 25OFF at checkout to get the discount.

-- Jeff
Head Hamster
Leader of expedition to find George

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:31 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:25 am 

What an amazing deal. I'm going to try and convince the wife to let me place an order. :)

Many thanks, hamsters.

Yavar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:31 am 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:23 am 

I'm going to do a "sort" on my want-list spreadsheet to see what comes up Intrada!

Thanks!

"Ask [the director] where the camera comes from and I'll tell him where the music comes from" (David Raksin)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:26 pm 

Mentioning "future purchases" is NOT the way to convince my wife, Roger! :)

Yavar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:45 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:57 am 

the coupon doesn't work. When Should I digit it? thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:54 am 

Thanks for this. It kicked my ass into gear to purchase a few CDs I'd dithered over: Black Cauldron, The Red House, The Man In Half Moon Street and Days of Wine and Roses.

Cheers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:12 am 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:32 am 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:21 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:33 pm 

Thanks for the sale and ridiculous fast shipping gang!
As an enthusiast who buys more than he should, these are great for "eh maybe, sounds good but I can live without today" titles, of which, there weren't that many of from you. Order 2 went in the other day, because my dumbass missed an entire store section!!

Thanks again, thoroughly enjoying the days loot
Sean

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:57 am 

Yeah... tell me about that! I had just placed probably my final order during this sale... is it 6th or 7th? I kind of lost track of things :)
Either way... my ISC collection is again complete :)

Got:

Bunny Lake is Missing
Golden Voyage of Sinbad
Hatchet III
Lost Weekend
Desert Fury
My Science Project
Wild Harvest / No Man of Her Own / Thunder in the East
Capricorn One
Red House
Jason and the Argonauts
Funeral in Berlin
Joe Kidd
Agent Cody Banks
Rio Bravo
Cujo
Summer of 42 / Picasso Summer
Blow Out
Jaws: The Revenge
Escape to Witch Mountain
Abulele
Charade
Toy Story 3
Twilight Zone 3CD
Jaws 3 - 2CD
Indecent Proposal
Trouble with Angels
Homeward Bound
Lost in Space 2CD
Rescuers down under
Avengers
Lone Ranger

+ "a few" more CDs for a couple of friends around here :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next