Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces THE TWLIGHT ZONE
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:23 am
Posts: 15
yhtomitb wrote:
If there is any chance of a volume 2, please try to include The Star from season one by Morton Stevens.

And I want to thank you so much for including the music from Her Pilgrim Soul on this first volume. :D


The two scores I'd most love to see on any possible V2 would be the above mentioned The Star and The Saucer of Loneliness by Robert Folk.

Is this something potentially still on the radar at Intrada?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces THE TWLIGHT ZONE
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:02 pm
Posts: 233
Location: ORLANDO, FL (USA)
I, as well, would love to have any or all of the Morton Stevens material included on a volume two set, especially THE STAR, which is just beautiful and classic Morton Stevens.

Roger and Doug, please consider a VOL. 2 for us folks. Thanks:-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces THE TWLIGHT ZONE
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:47 pm
Posts: 3723
MRAUDIO wrote:
I, as well, would love to have any or all of the Morton Stevens material included on a volume two set, especially THE STAR, which is just beautiful and classic Morton Stevens.

Roger and Doug, please consider a VOL. 2 for us folks. Thanks:-)


No volume 2 is going to be planned. I'm sorry!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces THE TWLIGHT ZONE
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:03 am
Posts: 53
Location: Chicagoland
It's so disheartening that even as small of a community as we are, difference in tastes are so varied that some titles don't seem to have a chance to succeed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces THE TWLIGHT ZONE
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:38 pm
Posts: 2860
JeffM wrote:
It's so disheartening that even as small of a community as we are, difference in tastes are so varied that some titles don't seem to have a chance to succeed.

This series' scores probably would have sold very well just a few years ago. With so much released in general, I suppose many people have had their fill of soundtrack albums by now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces THE TWLIGHT ZONE
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:02 pm
Posts: 233
Location: ORLANDO, FL (USA)
Roger Feigelson wrote:
MRAUDIO wrote:
I, as well, would love to have any or all of the Morton Stevens material included on a volume two set, especially THE STAR, which is just beautiful and classic Morton Stevens.

Roger and Doug, please consider a VOL. 2 for us folks. Thanks:-)


No volume 2 is going to be planned. I'm sorry!


This is really disappointing...Stevens continues to get the shaft:-(

I hope the planned HAWAII FIVE-O set has better luck
but I'm not holding my breath on that either...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces THE TWLIGHT ZONE
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:45 pm
Posts: 923
JeffM wrote:
It's so disheartening that even as small of a community as we are, difference in tastes are so varied that some titles don't seem to have a chance to succeed.


That's a weird way of putting it...
BECAUSE of the smallness of the customer base is why. The 'niche of a niche' factor, as it were.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces THE TWLIGHT ZONE
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:44 pm
Posts: 752
This is really a wonderful set, I grabbed it day one, despite not having seen the show since the 80's. I'm working through the dvds currently with my family each night, and having a third of the scores on disc is a real treat. So, thanks to all involved for doing this project, I'm grateful 22 of these scores were saved!
-Sean


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group