[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - What soundtracks will you be listening to for Halloween?

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: What soundtracks will you be listening to for Halloween?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:35 am 

As Halloween approaches, I'm planning on listening to Intrada's great complete soundtrack CD of Harry Sukman's Salem's Lot, John Carpenter's Christine and Jerry Goldsmith's Poltergeist.

What about you? Mr. Barlow is curious.

Post subject: Re: What soundtracks will you be listening to for Halloween?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:44 am 
It will be nice to dig into Quartet's Amityville Horror and Varese's Elm Street releases.

The Car and Duel seem right, but I often find myself listening to those magnificent albums ever since they were released. Probably a lot of Donaggio and Baxter scores, too.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:09 am 

I've already started with the following
But hoping Intrada will release something eerie this Halloween.

FRIDAY 13TH PARTS I-VI: LIMITED EDITION (LLL)

FRIGHT NIGHT (1986) (INTRADA)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:31 am 

Hopefully nothing Halloween related.

Well of course I'll be listening to Rhapsody in Blue on the 31st, as it's the Festival of Music and all, and that's what one is supposed to do on the Festival of Music.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:00 pm 

I've had plenty in rotation, but of course... Hocus Pocus! :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:36 pm 

Goldsmith's "Poltergeist" is a must (I'm unplugging the TV first) and Horner's "Something Wicked This Way Comes" will be pitching tent too at some point.

It must be close to 25 years since I saw "Salem's Lot", so I can't recall the score. However, I actually bought the DVD yesterday with the dual purpose in mind that I can enjoy the miniseries again and listen to the music. I expect I will be ordering the OST soon...

Happy Halloween, everyone!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:35 am 

Fright Night 1985 by Brad Fiedel
Christine 1983 by John Carpenter & Alan Howarth
Halloween 1978 by John Carpenter & Alan Howarth
Halloween II 1981 by John Carpenter & Alan Howarth
Halloween III 1982 by John Carpenter & Alan Howarth
Halloween IV 1988 by Alan Howarth
Prince of Darkness 1987 by John Carpenter & Alan Howarth
A Nightmare On Elm Street 1984 by Charles Bernstein (the version from the box varese 2015 isn't complete,it's too bad !!!)
A Nightmare On Elm Street IV 1988 by Craig Safan
In The Mouth Of Madness 1995 by John Carpenter & Jim Lang
Fright Night II 1988 by Brad Fiedel (BUT NEVER RELEASED....Maybe one day from INTRADA RECORDS...)

Brad Fiedel FRIGHT NIGHT II 1988 Vista Organization/Columbia
Sylvester Levay COBRA 1986 MGM/Cannon
Gary Chang 52 PICK-UP 1986 MGM/Cannon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:27 pm 

Location: Right underneath that cloud that looks like a rabbit... no, wait, it looks more like a cow now...
Nightmare before Christmas by Danny Elfman

Halloween III - Season of the Witch by John Carpenter and Alan Howarth

Beetlejuice by Danny Elfman

Scarecrows by Teryi Plumeri

... to name a few.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:03 am 

"SUSPIRIA"........mega-creepy "Goblin" score.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:29 am 

A L I E N

Friday the 13th (I, II, 3-D)

When a Stranger Calls

To name a few...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:42 pm 

I like to play a compilation of scores on Halloween night with the front windows open when the kids come knocking. This year was thinking using the following scores.

The Amityville Horror - Schifrin
The Living Dead At The Manchester Morgue - Sorgini
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Horner
Witchcraft - Scott
The Believers - Robinson
The Day The Earth Stood Still - Herrmann
Ghost Story - Sarde
Invasion Of The Body Snatchers - Zeitlin
Halloween - Carpenter

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]