[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - INTRADA Announces Alan Silvestri's BACK THE FUTURE PART II

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces Alan Silvestri's BACK THE FUTURE PART
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:19 pm 

I just bought it. I'm ridiculously happy right now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:05 am 

Hi
Can anyone could confirm the change of the status of his order?
I'm waiting with great impatience for the implementation of my order :wink: But probably due to the fact that I had ordered part III from Varese (by the Intrada store) I have to wait until November.
I cordially greet all

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:05 am 

Orders containing BTTF/BTTF II will start shipping today, as per the note on the CDs' individual pages! :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:30 am 

Nice. I look forward to BTTF II from Intrada, and BTTF III from Varese.

With all 3 BTTF scores complete, along with the 30th anniversary trilogy Blu-ray steelbook, I think I can close the book on Back to the Future media.

Revisiting the movies last week over 3 nights, with BTTF II on Ocotober the 21st 2015, I loved both the movies and the scores in them enormously.

The first movie is, of course, the true classic of the trilogy, but Part II and Part III do a great job of extending and riffing on the first, and there are some truly fun moments in there.

This will be fun on CD. Thanks Intrada and Varese. :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:10 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:56 am 

It has began! :D Happy the ones which ordered only a second part (because more quickly will get her :D) But my order (I think) that it is already more closer than farther. These are only a matter of time and the second and third part will be pure diamonds and gold in my collection. Thank You all once again. :D
I think that You could made a golden sentence to Your company: " Intrada - a place where dreams come true !"
Source of my information (last posts):

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:07 am 

Got my Part II CD over the weekend. What a treat !!!

Sound quality from those digital tapes is stunning.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:29 pm 

Today after 12:30 p.m my polish mail man has brought me my package.
I was shocked that this small package has traveled so great distance and was all right and fine.
First from USA through great ocean to Netherlands (its capital Amsterdam) by airplane. From there I guess that it took the next plane and traveled directly to my country Poland and its capital - Warsaw.
And finally from Warsaw to my city Wrocław.
I had celebrated in the end of june this year my life's silver anniversary - yes ironically I'm almost the same age as Part III of the Back to the Future movie trilogy.
In my deepest dreams I couldn't had imagined that finally my 20 years search and quest for "The Lost Ark of the movies scores and soundtracks" will finally be completed.
Alan's music through this 20 years had and still have a very special place in my heart, mind and soul. I can't live without it. Funny, but it is part of me and almost whole my life.
I still can't stop my eyes from tears. I'm crying but it's from my happiness.
As Doc said: "It's taken me nearly thirty years and my entire family fortune to realize the vision of that day. My God, has it been that long? " I can only change thirty to twenty, because I saw for the first time movies in polish tv in 1995. From that moment in my timeline my whole life has changed forever. Now I can't live without them. There are very small exceptions when I don't listen to Alan's music everyday. Somehow it describes my nature and personality.
Maybe if my past was different - I would like to use the famous "alternate timeline". If my father hadn't collected LP's (few of them are classical music, rest is pop/rock from the 70's and 80's) and I didn't many, many times listen to Vivaldi's "Four Seasons" and Beethoven and Bach then - I think now i probably could never approach to soundtracks and film music.
I was lucky to be a child and when in 1997 the famous complete "Star Wars Trilogy" came out I had received a present from my parents and they bought me then complete 3 Episodes on Compact Cassettes (then in 1997 the CD's in Poland were very expensive) And that moment was the most important event in my whole life. From that time I only had learned and explore the film music. Through almost 16 years of my life I prayed every day for complete release for part I of the Back to the future. I bought the official song soundtrack but it was not enough for me. When Intrada released it in 2008/9 I couldn't belive. Through all this years I had learned that the Master Tapes was lost, destroyed. And suddenly the miracle has come. I in my wildest imagination couldn't forseen that also existed the alternate scoring sessions. That was to me like thunder. When I finally bought it (I'm sorry and I regret it but I bought it on second online market in Poland. Then I didn't had the possibilities of todays e-commerce) it was like making the whole-life dream come true. Nobody, anything didn't gave me such excitement and joy in my whole life.
And now Intrada and Universal and many more companies and peoples come with this!
Now I couldn't resist and when I just opened as usual (everyday) the Intrada stores web page and saw the logo I cried again (as in 2008/9). I quickly pre-ordered it and when it finally arrived today at the noon to my home the celebrations are still going. This and similar things are worth to live for. The film music I think is the best what could be given to humanity. To me it will be for rest of my days the thing and matter to live for.
These beautiful melodies, themes, action cues - so much work was done in the mind of the few (but I think one) person - Alan is for me like my father. I love him so much. Without his music my life would be nothing.
When I have the worst time I listen to his music and suddenly I can rest and stand up from the worst situation and places. It gives me the force to fight everyday with my life and problems. Thank You very much Maestro.
And finally The quality of the artworks is magnificent.
I still hadn't unwrapped the disc.
I touch them, close my eyes and quickly open (because I still can't belive this is real)
Now when I have 2 positions on my grail list complete
I kindly and hereby request You Intrada (and people who can do it) to release in the near future such a marvelous editions for "The Polar Express" and "Christmas Carol" (Robert Zemeckis and Alan Silvestri)
These are the almost last one positions on my wishlist.
I can wait another 20 years (its not problem to me)
I just want and I believe (exactly as young boy in "The Polar Express" at the end) that someday I will open Your site and I will could buy them there. The music from them also is very important to me.
Maybe some day You will surprise us all
I believe that after this "mission impossible" for Back to the future trilogy (the famous statement on many forums: the master tapes was destroyed, lost, etc) there is hope for complete and such marvelous editions to Indiana Jones movies, James Bond (I would kill for "the spy who loved me" and "a view to a kill")
Once again thank You for all Your hard work
See You soon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:49 am 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:25 am 

He's hoping for a complete release of both....

Yavar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:21 am 

Are these back in stock? My order is still pending at SAE. Just wondering if the 2nd batch is back in print?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2