Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 1:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Love the New Tinker Bell Banner!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:38 pm
Posts: 1526
Location: Los Angeles, CA
I went to the front page to check out the James Horner banner (lovely) and was surprised to find a banner devoted specifically to Joel McNeely's excellent Tinker Bell scores! That's wonderful, and I hope it helps continue to sell them so that we can get the rest of his wonderful output for the series (Secret of the Wings might tie with The Lost Treasure as my favorite).

Yavar


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Love the New Tinker Bell Banner!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:37 pm
Posts: 25
Location: California, USA
Thanks Yavar! We almost never hear any feedback on the site banners, sometimes it feels like nobody even notices them. :)

- Regina Fake

_________________
-Regina Fake

"To all who come to this happy place; welcome."
"I'm your huckleberry."
"Well what you plan and what takes place ain't never been exactly similar."
"Pootingineous!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Love the New Tinker Bell Banner!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:38 pm
Posts: 1526
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Well, maybe it's because I work in music retail as well, but I'm definitely impressed with your creative marketing on the banners. Great ideas for related scores to promote together.

Yavar


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Love the New Tinker Bell Banner!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:48 pm
Posts: 2596
Yavar Moradi wrote:
Well, maybe it's because I work in music retail as well, but I'm definitely impressed with your creative marketing on the banners. Great ideas for related scores to promote together.

Yavar


Thanks! Credit Regina and Joe for the banners. As time permits, they'll rustle up more and more of them. (Though I don't give them much time to get too creative!) :)
--Doug


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Love the New Tinker Bell Banner!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:06 pm
Posts: 58
Yavar Moradi wrote:
I went to the front page to check out the James Horner banner (lovely) and was surprised to find a banner devoted specifically to Joel McNeely's excellent Tinker Bell scores! That's wonderful, and I hope it helps continue to sell them so that we can get the rest of his wonderful output for the series (Secret of the Wings might tie with The Lost Treasure as my favorite).

Yavar


I hope so, it definitely wants people to buy the three at once. Yes let it happen. Maybe that makes Disney want to do more releases for the rest of the movies!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Love the New Tinker Bell Banner!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:38 pm
Posts: 1526
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Hope you're right, Ponyo! The next one in the series, Secret of the Wings, has one of the best scores of the lot (very wintry for obvious reasons).

Yavar


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Love the New Tinker Bell Banner!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:06 pm
Posts: 58
As far as I know the Tinkerbell albums sold decent!

And that banner did a good job at making you want to buy them all!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Love the New Tinker Bell Banner!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:06 pm
Posts: 58
Did anyone save the banner and could upload it to me? I want to save it (I forgot) so I get reminded of getting the scores and I get a huge relief and happiness when I do.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Love the New Tinker Bell Banner!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:38 pm
Posts: 1526
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Sorry I didn't, but sometimes banners come back after being gone for a little while. And who knows -- maybe soon there will be a fourth title to add to the banner.

Perhaps Regina has it tucked away on her hard drive somewhere? Personally I think it'd just be a little bit cool if all of the creative banners were archived somewhere on the website.

Yavar


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Love the New Tinker Bell Banner!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:25 am
Posts: 490
Yavar Moradi wrote:
Perhaps Regina has it tucked away on her hard drive somewhere? Personally I think it'd just be a little bit cool if all of the creative banners were archived somewhere on the website.Yavar
I was thinking the same thing just the other day when the banner for Jaws was removed. These banners are a great way to showcase Intrada's achievements even when titles are no longer available. I understand Intrada have to keep the main page fresh, but to be able to look back on them is a cool idea indeed, Regina has done a great job so am greatful we have them at all other wise a few titles may have gone unoticed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Love the New Tinker Bell Banner!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:06 pm
Posts: 58
I'm pretty sure the banners are somewhere, probably even still in the site, but inside, maybe if one can figure out the url they were in, it's still there, or if not, Regina or whoever was in charge of the banners must have kept it.. and I hope they listen to my pleas and put them here or back in the page.

I agree, they should've been kept, they really, both Jaws and TinkerBell, made you want to get them all for sure. It's nice publicity.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Love the New Tinker Bell Banner!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:48 pm
Posts: 2596
Actually, Regina has some fun plans in the works for the banners. They'll tie in with cool upcoming features we have in the works. It's all very data-entry heavy at this point so things are still under development. But we love the banners and are looking forward to having them play a bigger role for shoppers on our site. :D
--Doug


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Love the New Tinker Bell Banner!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:37 pm
Posts: 25
Location: California, USA
PonyoBellanote wrote:
Did anyone save the banner and could upload it to me? I want to save it (I forgot) so I get reminded of getting the scores and I get a huge relief and happiness when I do.

Don't make me regret this. ;)
http://store.intrada.com/site/int-image ... l3_bnr.jpg

_________________
-Regina Fake

"To all who come to this happy place; welcome."
"I'm your huckleberry."
"Well what you plan and what takes place ain't never been exactly similar."
"Pootingineous!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Love the New Tinker Bell Banner!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:06 pm
Posts: 58
froggybsb03 wrote:
PonyoBellanote wrote:
Did anyone save the banner and could upload it to me? I want to save it (I forgot) so I get reminded of getting the scores and I get a huge relief and happiness when I do.

Don't make me regret this. ;)
http://store.intrada.com/site/int-image ... l3_bnr.jpg


Ahhhh! Thank you! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Love the New Tinker Bell Banner!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:03 am
Posts: 53
Location: Chicagoland
This thread has reminded me to revisit the Tink scores. Hope there's more on the horizon!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group