[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Sale Coming. Help Us Create More Space.

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sale Coming. Help Us Create More Space.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:50 pm 

My box (7 CDs) arrived today :)
Thanks again for the sale!
:D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:17 pm 

Catch-up time!:

PSYCHO II
THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER
COCOON
YOUNG SHERLOCK HOLMES
NIGHT CROSSING
FIRE BIRDS
DREAMSCAPE
METEOR

8)

Last edited by Neil on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:19 am 

Am loving my box of intrada loveliness, thanks again for a great sale! I am skint but happy....Very happy! Finally got round to getting Back to the Future and Predator (along with a few others). Brilliant! Thanks again, you guys rock!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:50 am 

I had to send a money order, and I sent it this past Tuesday.... I'm so scared it's going to arrive the day AFTER the sale, and I'll be screwed. :( :( :( :(

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:25 am 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:53 am 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:44 am 

Last edited by tarasis on Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:13 am 

This is just to say thanks again: For this sale AND for those speedy hamsters in the back room(s)! Great & fast service all around.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:38 pm 

I couldn't resist, and placed a second order of titles, this time a bunch of stuff in the unlimited MAF series (plus one Signature Edition I threw in as a blind buy because I had a good feeling about it)

A bunch of essential Jerry's

First Blood
Patton
The Sand Pebbles
The Great Train Robbery
Inchon
Rio Conchos

Other classics

Conan The Barbarian
The Great Escape

And the SE:

Remo Williams (TV Pilot) / Mission Of The Shark

Not a bad haul for $150!

Sadly, I could not pick up Breakfast At Tiffany's, Young Sherlock Holmes, Silverado, or Tombstone because they all went Out Of Stock before I placed my order. I guess it's fortunate, for my wallet :)

Can't wait to have time to listen to everything :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:12 pm 

WHOO!! Finally caught up after all these years of shopping here!

Two Horners:
Clear and Present Danger
Cocoon

Two Goldsmith's
First Blood
Islands in the Stream

Two Silvestri's
Blown Away
Predator

And two Poledouris
Conan the Barbarian
The Hunt for Red October

Thank you so much, Intrada! ^^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:50 pm 

Considering what I bought from the sale, it would probably be easier for me to list what I *didn't* buy... but I ended up grabbing all of these, placed through three separate orders over the two weeks the sale ran:

Young Sherlock Holmes (2CD)
Rocky IV
Magdalene
Sounder / Decision For Chemistry
Die Sister, Die!
Solar Crisis
Night Crossing
Crawlspace
Deep Rising
Rescue, The
Psycho II
Spy Who Came In From The Cold
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
Meteor
Bernstein: The AVA Collection
Salem's Lot
Buck Rogers - Season One (3CD)
Sebastian
Seven Days In May / MacKintosh Man
Carpetbaggers
Hoosiers
High Plains Drifter
Hatari!
Back To The Future (2 CD Set)
Conversation, The
Remo Williams (TV) / Mission Of The Shark
Shadow, The (2CD)
North By Northwest
Congo (Complete)
Von Ryan's Express / The Detective
Miracle, The (2CD)
Dressed To Kill (Expanded)
Fandango
Thanksgiving Promise
So I Married An Axe Murderer
Prancer
Young Savages, The
Distant Thunder
Wind And The Lion (2 CD Set)
Silverado (2 CD Set)
Tombstone (Expanded)
Once Upon A Time
Once Upon A Time - Season 2
Breakfast At Tiffany's
Ben-Hur / King Of Kings: The Twelve Choruses
Shiver
Man In Half Moon Street
Revenge
Rio Conchos (Remastered Reissue)
Yellow Rock
Red House, The
Charade
Predator
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (2CD)
Sand Pebbles (2CD)
Great Train Robbery (2CD)
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
Manhunter
Spellbound
Red Dawn (Expanded)
Lost In Space (1998)
Jason And The Argonauts
Julius Caesar (Cond Broughton)
Ivanhoe (Cond. Broughton)
Judith (2CD)
Child's Play / First Born
Once Is Not Enough
To Catch A Thief / Bridges At Toko-Ri
White Dawn
Then Came Bronson (2CD)
Days Of Wine And Roses
Shock Treatment / Fate Is The Hunter
Joe Kidd
Cahill United States Marshal
Coogan's Bluff

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 8972_o.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 9748_o.jpg

The remainder of the sale titles that I didn't get are those that I already bought before the sale happened, or reissues like Re-Animator, Star Trek V, House of Usher, Master/Goliath that I don't need.

Oh, and an order I placed a week before the sale happened that finally arrived today (due to LLL needing to re-press Empire of the Sun):

Empire Of The Sun (2CD)
Naked Gun Trilogy (3CD)
Planes: Fire & Rescue
Disappearance Of Garcia Lorca

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:05 am 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:46 am 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:39 am 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:31 am 

Happy listening, Lucas! :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next