[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - INTRADA Announces Jerry Goldsmith's PSYCHO II

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces Jerry Goldsmith's PSYCHO II
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:14 pm 

Was that massive thud that I heard around 4:00 pm the sound of Allardyce fainting, or was it another earthquake here in LA?

:wink:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:16 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:19 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:09 pm 

I'm simply floored by this announcement!! What an incredible pairing with Young Sherlock Holmes! Both easily ordered, thanks so much Intrada!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:13 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:18 pm 

Very happy this is finally out, especially for those of you waiting so long (it did seem like a long time coming). And I echo danbeck's plea for a Jaws box set next. :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:28 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:02 pm 

You've made my year...

Jason
http://www.thepsychomovies.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:03 pm 

ECSTATIC FOR THIS RELEASE!!!!!!!! Thanks, Doug, Roger, and Co.! And speaking of Herrmann....
How about a COMPLETE version of OBSESSION!!!!!! :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:12 pm 

Liked the new cover art, but the cover of the LP remains my favourite - the really big title in red is fantastic (good that now the disapointly short LP program have been finally corrected but the great cover retained!)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:15 pm 

Roger, Doug, you Rascals have MADE. MY. DAY. My WEEK, really.

As you are well aware - I have been one of the advocates for the release of this score for AGES.

I am literally in tears. This score has such a special place in my heart and I thank you from the bottom of it! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Ordered!

:D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:44 pm 

Fantastic release and totally unexpected, of the three releases the Goldsmith is the most exciting for me, then the Broughton and Rozsa. I hope the Rozsa has dynamic sound and not "concertie"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:57 pm 

Just wondering why the original LP arrangement was not also included on this release?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:56 pm 

WOW what a surprise! Saw it on the SAE page first. PSYCHOII?? Check. But what Label? INTRADA! Check.......Click, click...Thank you for your Order.

One of my "holy grails" ORDERED!!! Together with Young Sherlock Holmes, Blue Max, Gravity & Partners. What a package!!!!

PS: miss the INTRADA SC Logo on Psycho II.....

Holy Grails: PSYIII/ESC TO ATHENA/M'RAKER/WILD GEESE II/NIGHTGEN

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:44 am 

Intrada you guys continue to amaze. This & YSH ordered.
Massive thanks to all the team involved.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next