Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sleepy Hollow International Film Festival
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:19 pm 

Hello!

I have not been able to come here regularly in a long while, not even to lurk much, which I miss.
Is anyone attending the Sleepy Hollow International Film Festival? I cannot, one major reason being that, due to a severe health trouble this summer, I cannot take the plane for months.
The site doesn't feature a store section; in case some items are sold on site (T-shirts, for instance), I'd love to get something; "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" has played an important part in my professional life; there might also be "Phantom of the Paradise" items.
Not only would I pay for everything, of course, the shipping would not be too expensive, as it could be sent to friends in California.
I wish i were not returning to ask for a (small) favor.

All the best,

Olivier

Post subject: Re: Sleepy Hollow International Film Festival
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:49 pm 

I hear they're screening a print of Bride Of Frankenstein and offering the La La Land disc of the Franz Waxman score before it goes on sale online.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]