[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - La La Land's upcoming releases...

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: La La Land's upcoming releases...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:12 pm 

So maybe this is old news, but it looks like La La Land's got a lot in the works for Comic-Con. They're reissuing the Batman Animated Series disc, releasing another 4 disc Animated Batman set, The Phantom and XMEN 2: United,

I also heard The Green Lantern Animated series, a 4 Disc Set of Deep Space Nine, Silvestri's Bodyguard score and Zimmer's "Black Rain" in a 2 CD set are all coming out.

Post subject: Re: La La Land's upcoming releases...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:43 pm 
I'm very excited about The Bodyguard; the complete score's release has been a long time coming.

I am also looking forward to the release of Used Cars, and might eventually get the Black Rain expansion.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:08 pm 

I had read the news over at FSM... then just got the LLLR email today I think. Needless to say... there will be several things I am getting. The animated releases are always top notch. The expanded X2 and Black Rain and major priorities. This year has been a banner year for all of our beloved companies. Every time you turn around... knock your socks off comes to mind. The Phantom... Hell yes... A great David Newman score... bring it on.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:17 am 

stoked about Black Rain,
the movie is my ultimate guilty pleasure, and even that title song, sung by Gregg Allman, not my thing usually, but it's so unashamedly heroic and cheesy and american, i love it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:35 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:23 am 

Black Rain is along with backdraft Zimmers best score in I´m excited that it finally gets its due and on a 2 disc :mrgreen:

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:19 pm 

It's about time The Bodyguard got released! I've been waiting on that one for a while, and I am definitely buying the Batman: TAS Vol. 1 CD, since I missed out on it the first time. The second one, I'm a little hesitant cause I'm on a limited budget and can't afford everything that's coming out from them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:45 pm 

I'll probably get THE PHANTOM.

I'm interested to hear from MV at LLL, that they may eventually do releases from some of the old Batman t.v. cartoons like: THE NEW ADVENTURES OF BATMAN,
which I used to watch as a little kid, back in the late 70's. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:14 pm 
It would be amazing if next year's Comic-Con consists of La-La Land unveiling a Tales from the Crypt set. It couldn't get much better than that.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:37 pm 

Okay folks, please excuse me being off-topic and in a way obsessive (I've already asked at FSM but the answer (though nice) wasn't as "definitive" as I had hoped). I'd like to know if LLL shipments (meaning ordered directly via LLL) come with an invoice (or an otherwise different paper stating the price). Does anyone know? Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:02 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:04 pm 

Holy Grails: PSYIII/ESC TO ATHENA/M'RAKER/WILD GEESE II/NIGHTGEN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:14 am 

markbagby & GloryConan: Thanks a lot, guys! Much appreciated. And you're right, Phil, this request has to do with customs.

*"Evening edit": Just for the record: With this shipment came an invoice. :mrgreen: But everything went fine. 8)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]