[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - INTRADA Announces John Barry's THE BLACK HOLE

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces John Barry's THE BLACK HOLE
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:17 pm 

Last edited by Neil on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:38 pm 

Complete?, Digital 32-Track Master?, Bonus Track?, Extended Tracks? :shock: :shock: :shock:

What an amazing Tribute, to my all-time favourite Composer! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:05 pm 

I don't post a huge amount, but I have collected Disney scores for a long time mainly the animated classics, and this release for THE BLACK HOLE is a welcomed release. The cover art is really good, retro and the full out look with INTRADA label on the inset is a nice touch.

I can only imagine what could be the next Disney/Intrada release. I hope Doug and or Roger can chime in and celebrate the release, and I hope sales meet all expectations, I know many may have begged Disney for this release promising great sales. I hope that holds true. :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:21 pm 

Ordered, of course :)

Thanks Intrada !!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:41 pm 

BONUS TRACK
24. In, Through... And Beyond! (2:46)

I'm interested in knowing a little bit more about this Track ^^^ :?: :D

Oh yeah, and by the way, the cover is FABULOUS!! 8) (as is the GALACTICA one, too!)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:07 pm 

Woohoo! Excellent release - thanks Disney and Intrada!

To paraphrase Dr. Reinhardt, "I've been waiting a long time for someone like Intrada to release this CD."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:24 pm 

I'm excited by the music of course but the booklet sounds like a beauty all by itself.

And I'm loving that "fashioned upon but nevertheless refreshingly different take on it" version of the album art.

Cheers

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:45 pm 

Sunbow/Marvel cartoon scores (Johnny Douglas)
The Big Picture
Blame It on Rio
An American Werewolf in London/Thriller
The Last Boy Scout
My Science Project
A Brief History of Time
Troy (Yared)
The Withces

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:05 am 

About as good a week as you can have, Galactica VOL 2 & The Black Hole - just incredible.

And on another note, I want to praise the team and specifically the person responsible for Intrada's design, it is without doubt the best of all the labels, cover design and liner notes just look awesome on every release - and I know what I'm talking about.

Congratulations and THANK YOU!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:32 am 

Soooooooo ordered!

Thanks Intrada :D :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:40 am 

A milestone in history of film music have been reached here. First digital film music in history at last on a digital format. Bravo Intrada !

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:15 am 

I ask myself, that no one recognized the mistake in the tracklist ! ;)

15. Laser (1:01)*
16. Kate’s O.K. (2:49)

corrrect would be:

15: Kate's O.K. (1:01)
16: Laser (2:49)

I hope this is fixed on the CD and the cover !!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:22 am 

Good point. The length of "The Laser" on the original LP doesn't match up to either length on the Intrada either:

1. Overture (02:26)
2. Main Title (01:44)
3. The Door Opens (03:35)
4. Zero Gravity (05:43)
5. Six Robots (01:56)
6. Durant Is Dead (02:29)
7. Start The Countdown (03:45)
8. Laser (02:13)
9. Into The Hole (04:52)
10. End Title (02:31)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:38 am 

Last edited by Neil on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:42 am 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next