[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - New 600x600 Cover Art

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: New 600x600 Cover Art
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:43 pm 

I just noticed a link on the Predator CD page for 600x600 Cover Art. That is awesome! Thank you, Intrada. Any chance that ya'll will add that to previously released CD's? I'd be especially grateful for Wargames and Back to the Future. I don't have a flatbed scanner to scan my own.

Post subject: Re: New 600x600 Cover Art
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:20 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:27 pm 

Starting with the CD of TRUE STORY OF JESSIE JAMES / THE LAST WAGON in The Special Collections, all covers have a 600 x 600 link.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:30 am 

Thank you so much for implementing this Intrada!!! It is really appreciated!!

I hope that La La Land, FSM, and Varese follow suit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:02 pm 

Very much appreciated from this corner as well.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:12 am 

Thanks so much!

FSM and Varese both offer 500x500 Cover Art.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:03 pm 

Very much appreciated! Thank you so much, Intrada.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:40 pm 

Yes, the higher resolution art is great!

There is also a website called Album Art Exchange that has tons of CD cover art available. It's user submitted but they have strict standards regarding submissions. I've uploaded a dozen covers myself mostly of stuff that I couldn't find anywhere else on the web. Pay them a visit. It's free and the quality is excellent. I think the website asks that you register after you've downloaded a few covers, but like I said, it's free and I've found quite a lot of covers for my score albums here!

Cheers!
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:30 am 

Boy -- these scans look breath-taking in their details. Nice work, Intrada!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:34 pm 

Anyone notice that it looks like now they've added the 600x600 art to all of their titles, past and present. Thank you Intrada!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:48 pm 
Site Admin

Most (if not all) Signature titles have 600x600 artwork. About 90%+ of the Special Collections have 600x600 artwork.

A few MAF titles will be added as I dig through the art work archives.

I think there will be probably another ten or so titles added in the next week, then that will be it.

Please be aware that the 600x600 artwork will not be available instantly with announcements.

Mark Hammon
Webhamster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:32 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:46 pm 

Thank-you for the artwork! I've had some fun going back to iTunes and replacing mediocre-to-good scans with material from the source.

One note: the artwork for Amazing Stories Vol. 2 is a bit low-rezzy in comparison to everything else.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:22 pm 

I hate to be "that guy" but I recently purchased Amazing Stories Vol. 2 and the artwork on Intrada's site is still a bit wonky in comparison to the rest.

Other than that, keep up the awesome work! :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:35 am 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next