[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - INTRADA Announces John Barry's THE DEEP

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces John Barry's THE DEEP
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:47 pm 

What is happening at the Intrada website that says playing the clips is unsafe? Can Intrada do anything to remove this ANNOYANCE?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:14 pm 

Getting the same thing with AVG.

F it, bypass.

Those mono clips sound great.

Ordered :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:33 pm 

So ordered! The past couple of years have been such a great time to be a film score fan! I've never seen THE DEEP all the way through, but remember hearing the score like crazy when the film was released. I was very young and living in Japan when it came out and the film was everywhere! I wish it could be in stereo but I can live with mono!

Cheers!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:46 pm 

Exciting and relaxing score, one of the best Barry's for me. Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:04 am 

Thank you for releasing that great score (that I've played on LP so many times before)!

Keep up the awesome releases!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:38 am 

Congrats to the gang at Intrada and all involved with the release of The Deep.

Another film score I didn't think we'd see in the near future gets a release. Keep em coming. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:11 am 

How are we doing on the numbers sold, Im selling some cds on ebay , I hope it last a few days.

Jerry Goldsmith, Joel Goldsmith, John Williams, Elmer Bernstein,Michael Giacchino,Scott Glasgow,Alan Silvestri, Bernard Herrmann, Christopher Young, Bruce Broughton,Ennio Morricone and a host of others.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:17 am 

I'm guessing the discs are a nice, ocean blue color. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:35 pm 

Location: Right underneath that cloud that looks like a rabbit... no, wait, it looks more like a cow now...
THE DEEP is one of those really cool John Barry scores. I'm looking forward to the Intrada release. Ordered. :-)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:21 am 

Location: Lynchburg, VA, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way, If you can't find me by now you are hopelessly lost
Doug's Corner says only about 450 copies left after the first day of sales.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:21 am 

Recieved my "order fullfilled" email last night.

I usually like scores from films dealing with the sea. Swept Away, The Dove, The Deep, and so many others that don't come to mind right now but will later.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:52 am 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:30 pm 

As a lifelong John Barry fan, I am grinning from ear to ear at this release! 8)

A big, BIG, thank you to Intrada :D

I love the alternate version of the End Credits - better I feel than the final version used,
John always came up with some great Disco-y tracks, like the one in KING KONG (1976), and the End Titles of MOONRAKER.

More from Mr. Barry, pretty please! :mrgreen:

***COUGH*** THE BLACK HOLE and THE LEGEND OF THE LONE RANGER ***COUGH***

Did somebody say something?! :wink: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:56 pm 

Yeah, I'd love to see an expanded CD for THE LEGEND OF THE LONE RANGER. We've looked pretty aggressively into it. The MCA album was only 27 minutes long, including the William Tell music and currently, coupling it with something else is not an option. But - alas - "It's still the same old story... " to paraphrase Dooley Wilson.

In other words, nothing seems to have survived of the session elements.
--Doug

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:58 pm 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next