[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Hey! What's that yer listenin' to?

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hey! What's that yer listenin' to?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:48 pm 

Wolves - Michel Cusson

Last edited by WorkingWithKnives on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:12 am 

I´m listening to Predator so I will now it by heart when Intradas version arrives :) (just kidding)

Im actually listening to Intradas Brian May score to Dr Giggles (yeah I am the proud owner of that :)

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:52 am 

Location: Lynchburg, VA, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way, If you can't find me by now you are hopelessly lost

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:54 pm 

Yeah, count me in for a 4th season ! ^^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:59 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:59 pm 

The Stendhal Syndrome - Ennio Morricone

Dark, brooding, sinister and damn wicked.

And oh yeah... Count me as one more proud owner of Dr. Giggles.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:06 pm 

Opus De Jazz - Milt Jackson

It doesn't get any better than these guys. Personally, I think this sort of thing is best experienced on the original format, vinyl. Japanese CD cover is a reproduction of the Savoy LP. Flip it over for a alternate cover. LP must have been released with two different designs.

A bit of a tragedy is the fact many of the old American jazz Lps are being shipped out of the USA to Japan due to unbelievably high Ebay bidding. Sold a few myself, each time it was like having a piece of my fuckin' heart ripped out.

Scouring junk stores in search of the unusual when the rest of the kids my age were listening to Led Zepplin and sniffing glue I managed to accumulate more than just flea bites. Old Lps were something not many people gave a hoot about and were sold for pennies.

So here's the CD of Opus De Jazz, originally released in America on the Savoy label. Nippon Columbia in Japan now owns the rights to the Savoy jazz catalogue.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:20 pm 

Tecumseh! - Carl T. Fischer

Recorded in 1972 with Erich Kunzel conducting the London Symphony Orchestra. Music from the outdoor drama, Tecumseh!, performed for a few weeks every summer on the green forest slopes of Sugarloaf Mountain in Southern, Ohio.

Originally released on LP early 70's, this is the CD of the symphonic score. I hear a definite 1950's Universal International influence in this music.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:53 am 

Location: Right underneath that cloud that looks like a rabbit... no, wait, it looks more like a cow now...
Jerry Fielding: STRAW DOGS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:01 am 

Easy listening with Neal Heftis "How to murder your wife" (hope That "Odd couple" will be released too).
The Krays by Kamen. Don´t know if i should love or hate this score. It has its moments with all this dialogues and shows a rather unknown jazzy side of Kamen. Contains also beautiful song by Julia Migenes (Bittersweet)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:42 am 

Gorgeous action score by Silvestri.
Not Predator...
The A-Team ! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:48 pm 

Filmworks - John Zorn

All sorts of influences in this. TV action jazz, early 60's Ornette Coleman, Carl Stalling...

Psycho funk, teetering on the deep end. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:55 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:39 am 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:10 am 

Too bad the Varèse album for AvPR (Brian Tyler) is presented in complete chronological disorder...
End Credits, then, Opening Credits, then the BIG finale, then the Epilogue, and then the remaining cues???

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43  Next