[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - INTRADA Announces Basil Poledouris' ROBOCOP

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:38 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:28 pm 

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:31 am 

Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces Basil Poledouris' ROBOCOP
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:42 pm 
I just saw this review of ROBOCOP..

http://www.filmtracks.com/titles/robocop.html

I will offer no comment on it, I'm just posting it for your interest.

Ford A. Thaxton

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:24 am 

Robocop is second only to Conan the Barbarian as Poledouris best score. I happily doubledipped this one knowing that Intrada=quality and I would get more great music than from the other releases of the same title...
That reviewer preferes Cherry 2000 before Robocop...fine...he doesnt know music *LOL* :twisted:

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:15 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:25 am 

I made this suite, in the off chance some of you have never heard the score:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfSWgYPXGZI

THE PRISONER

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:09 am 

Location: Lynchburg, VA, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way, If you can't find me by now you are hopelessly lost

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:55 am 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:03 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:06 pm 

You registered to resurrect a post that hasn't been posted in for four months, just to tear down a poster who doesn't have the same intimate knowledge about a foreign country as you do? You do realize there is no amount of filsm he could cut out, or free time he could have to study, in order to "generally" know culture and background of the approximately 195 countries over the world? Get over yourself.

And I, for the record, love pasta, too.

Some melted butter, put the speghetti on it, then Adobo spice (red cap), some Pizza Hut sauce (they'll sell it seperately), and some parmesan cheese. Nummy.

THE PRISONER

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:43 am 

to Anon: HOW BORING OF YOU!

I read Nicola's posts with astonishment and annoyance because his behaviour has been surely the main cause of stereotypes towards Italians in this forum.

When you're in someone else's house you'd better be respectful of his habits if you don't want to be thrown out of the window.

This is exactly what happened to Mr. Nicola here (and in FSM board too!).

To gain respect you must be respectful in advance, instead of being arrogant as you did in your 1st post.

For the record: I prefer lasagne

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:07 am 

I can't believe I managed to get this cd! Won it off ebay for about $22. Casing and booklet near mint while the disc was in mint condition. Loving the disc! A little bit soft though but great nonetheless.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:37 am 

For those who love this score (I certainly do), this is the must have edition of the score. I recently went on a Paul Verhoeven fest for scores to his films. Played the original issue from Varese and at one point... then played all the expansions a day later. ROBOCOP from Intrada is the one to beat.

Thanks for bringing this up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:59 am 
Definitely a soundtrack to cherish, with energetic sound on the Intrada disc that demands one to crank up the volume to fully appreciate. I think Poledouris outdid himself with RoboCop 3, but that does not diminish the quality of this score which, unlike the third entry, got the attention it deserves on CD.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next