[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - The Holy Grails

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Holy Grails
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:56 pm 

Lady Ice - Perry Botkin Jr.
Hardcore - Jack Nitzsche
Won Ton Ton; The Dog Who Saved Hollywood - Neal Hefti
The Town That Dreaded Sundown - Jaime Mendoza Nava
Pocket Money - Alex North

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:03 pm 

Looker
The Last of Sheila
Play It Again, Sam
Scarface
President's Analyst

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:58 pm 

The Out Of Towner - Quincy Jones.

For years I've been hoping for this one. Has to be a matter of time before this score is released by some label, hopefully Intrada.

The Last Of The Red Hot Lovers - Neal Hefti

The vinyl people are most aware of Neal Hefti's scores through the handful of LP soundtracks of his music, I'd love to see something like The 500 Pound Jerk starring Alex Karras released. Neal Hefti scores are great and entertaining as hell. Great music that's best listened to in a lighthearted way.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:48 am 

Volunteers - Horner
Interlude - Delerue
The Flight of Dragons - Laws
Tiny Toons Adventures - Broughton & all
Psycho IV - Revell
Flatliners - Howard
Troy Rejected - Yared
King Kong Rejected - Shore

Yes, Interlude was available on LP.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:14 am 

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:41 am 

How about a real long shot.

John Addison's, Start The Revolution Without Me, Warner 1970. A lovely & catchy score, but...I don't think John Addison sells that well, soundtracks from comedy films don't sell that well, & as it was recorded in England do Warner even have the tapes? Oh well.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:04 pm 

I couldn't limit it to five...

Walking Tall - Walter Scharf

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:44 pm 

70's Western double header by Dominic Frontiere

Chisum
The Train Robbers

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:49 pm 

My HOLY GRAIL Would Be has follows:

1.OVER THE TOP(Giorgio Moroder)
2.BEST OF THE BEST (Paul Gilman)
3.COBRA (Sylvester Levay)
4.SHOWDOWN (Billy Blanks) (?)
5.Rocky 1.2.3.5.6 (Bill Conti)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:28 pm 

1. The Rocketeer (James Horner)
2. Romeo and Juliet (James Horner)
3. Titanic Complete Score (James Horner)
4. Beauty and the Beast Complete Score (Alan Menken)
5. Star Trek Into Darkness (Giacchino)

Doesn't Intrada have a deal with Disney or something? If so, Rocketeer and Beauty and the Beast complete scores are no-brainers!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:46 pm 

It's great to see wanted titles like, One-Eyed Jacks, 55 Days At Peking, The Last Wagon & Cromwell have since had a release.

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:02 am 

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:54 pm 

Since my last post, 3 of the titles have been released and based on some the comments from the head honchos here and at other labels, I have a feeling some of my other wants are in the works to be released at some point. So I'll go with some titles I haven't heard too much discussion about.

1. Psycho - original tracks, for that matter the original unreleased tracks to any of the Herrmann / Hitchcock scores, if they survive.

2. The High And The Mighty

3. A Shot In The Dark

4. The List Of Adrian Messenger / Reincarnation of Peter Proud

5. Howard The Duck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:34 pm 

Highlander

a complete Sphere

a c&c War of the Worlds by John Williams

any moody Fielding I might not be aware of

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:09 pm 

Willow. This is what started it for me. I went to see this film 6 times at my local cinema because before the the film they played some of the music over the sound system. I just loved it. I was just a kid and in our town soundtracks were hard to come by, but I managed to loan a copy of the lp from the library (They ordered it in for the persistent spotty nerd) and just played it to death. Although I loved it I was so disapointed some of the beautiful choral bits (with the fairies in the forest) were absent from the score album. So to have an expanded or complete score to Willow would have a special significance for me, so its my holy grail.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next