Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lots of people will...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:13 pm 

11/23/12

Lots of people will be pretty stuffed from big meals yesterday, others will be shopping like crazy right about now. So we're bringing you some musical respite this Tuesday with a pair of new releases. Coming from the bountiful vaults at Universal, both appear to be of little surprise, based on my email and the Forum. But I think they're exciting offerings none-the-less. A three-CD set covers one of the more important scores of the last few decades. Presented complete from newly-discovered mint condition 2" 24-track and 1/2" multi-track session masters thought totally lost forever, it's quite exciting. Our other title world premiere's one of the coolest cop action scores of the late sixties. It's been unavailable for licensing until now, and it's worth the long wait. And it features some terrific opening music dropped from most prints of the movie amongst other cool stuff. You'll find artwork, track lists and sound samples for both releases on our site late Monday afternoon. Both releases start shipping on Tuesday, November the 27th. Both releases will get plenty of playing time around here. I hope you'll find time for enjoying them as well.