Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: We're getting back from...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:49 pm 

2/25/12

We're getting back from our vacation schedule so routines return starting this Monday. We'll have two new releases to announce that evening and artwork and audio samples will be posted for your perusal. Steve, George and I managed to keep most of the orders moving while Jeff went on his cruise, and that includes my having been out sick a couple of days, but we left him plenty of stuff to do so he'll feel wanted when he returns. One sour note: someone called saying they wanted to place an order, left neither their name nor an order but just a number. Upon trying to return the call I got a voice prompt stating the automated system I was calling could not receive incoming messages. So much for that I figured. Then, after getting back from being sick, I checked the phone messages and got the same person's voice screaming really ugly profanity for our not returning his call, slamming our service and then hanging up. Go figure!

On a pretty note: the two new releases offer music running a spread from ancient history to times far away. Quite a contrast! Both are also two-CD sets offering complete scores, both scores offer considerable action and both come highly recommended. Of course I'd say that. But hopefully you'll find one or both worthy of support. Stop by Monday eve and see. Orders will begin shipping on Tuesday the 28th.