Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: When next week arrives...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:10 pm 

6/23/11

When next week arrives, Tuesday in particular, we'll be reaching a cool landmark. Your support for some 25 years has made it possible. No question, my staff gets credit, too. You won't think it's the biggest thing since sliced butter or whatever but you'll probably enjoy what's happening.

We'll have two new CDs to offer on Tuesday, June 28. Both are premieres. One's an eighties action score from a veteran composer that offers what might be his finest main theme ever, heard in complete form during the end credits. What a great tune! And incredible action music, too. What's not to like? It's a Special Collection limited release, with 2000 copies to go around.

The other CD not only gives you an Oscar-winning masterpiece, with melody and action galore, but ushers in a brand new series of CDs actually produced and co-branded by one of the entertainment industry's true giants. With this new partnership, it excites me to know that so many wonderful soundtracks we all have been hoping would see the light of day... will finally see that day.

But back to now. For our two newest CDs, you'll find artwork and sound samples on our site Monday evening, June 27. Orders begin shipping on Tuesday. I hope you'll support these releases, and I trust you'll look forward to some great things in the months ahead. Happy listening!