Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A message regarding...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:02 pm 

1/8/11

A message regarding incoming emails and phone calls. As I mentioned at the start of the holidays, we'd be on short staff through January 10 due to several vacations being scheduled at the same time. I run production and am generally out of the loop with sales and inventory control, but I've been working straight through every day non-stop to ensure that new releases were checked in, the final batch of CLASH OF THE TITANS was received and as many current orders and back-orders as I could process would be handled. However, keeping up with the emails and phone calls was beyond my tapped capabilities over these last two pretty hectic weeks. Having worked morning through nights with whatever breaks I had devoted to my normal album production duties, I wasn't able to respond to most of the email inquiries, updates, address changes, order changes, shipment delay queries, back-order requests, phone order updates, chit chat and all that other stuff. If you requested via email any changes to your order or specified different shipping addresses and I didn't catch these changes in time, we will promptly make the changes and absorb various postage costs and whatnot as soon as Jeff and his staff are all back in place on January 10. We'll also have our two latest new releases ready for announcing later that day so everyone will have plenty to do.

In addition to Jeff and George working full time with orders, Steve Mori now joins us full-time back in the mailroom. So things should stay pretty efficient... especially when I stop slowing things down and get out of the way!