[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - LICENCE TO KILL - Michael Kamen

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: LICENCE TO KILL - Michael Kamen
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:11 pm 

I see that the Robin Hood score is coming with "help from the Kamen estate." Any chance we can get the complete score to 1989's LICENCE TO KILL? That would be epic as the original soundtrack album released by MCA was a complete mess.

Post subject: Re: LICENCE TO KILL - Michael Kamen
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:40 pm 

This would be great, to have it in order including the last twenty minutes with the missing track where the facility blows up.... classic Kamen at his action scoring best

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:05 am 

LLL intended to release this title (plus Moonraker and Tomorrow Never Dies) but MV mentioned that all 007 past score releases are on hold due to the delays of No Time To Die and the Corona.

Let's hope that after No Time To Die is released (at theathers or streaming) things can get back on track.

Licence to Kill is my favorite non-Barry Bond score after Live and Let Die (curiously both with David Hedison portraingFelix Leiter).

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:34 am 

Well, now that No Time to Die is finally out, do you think they'll still do it?

If yes, do you think they'll come out next year?

PS: I am scared they won't do it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:25 pm 

On a purely acoustic and performance basis, this is easily the slickest recording of all the Bond scores. Even if I didn't care much for the composition itself, the sonics are second to none.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:25 am 

That doesn't answer my question.

Do you think they'll still do them.

If, "Yes," do you think they might do them next year?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:30 am 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:44 am 

It would be fantastic, cause it is very hard to find.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:47 am 

Unfortunately, Amazon bought MGM.

La-La Land Records told me they're negotiations are null & void. :(

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:12 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:20 am 

I tried to get them to keep going, but they're being mean to me.

In fact, I gave them a ton of suggestions 2 years ago after they showed me how I can send them to them & they said, "No," to all of them & used the pandemic as an excuse to do. I thought to myself, "How mean! I'm trying to be nice to you!"

So, if they won't take take these 3 suggestions we want them to do seriously, let's give them to Intrada!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:29 am 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:12 pm 

I don't care. It still feels like they were being mean to me, because when you get suggestions from your loyal customers, you have a responsibility to look into them. Not say, "No," to all of them.

In fact, they hurt my feelings when they did that.

They were very mean to me when I gave them the 2 things I want to see to be made into special edition soundtrack.

They were very mean when they instead of looking into them, which is the most responsible thing to do when you get these messages, they immediately ruled the 1st one out & sidestepped the other & said nothing about it as if I never suggested it.

I am tired of people who can help make these happen saying, "No," all the time when people like them have always said, "No," and never say, "Yes," for most of my life.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:18 pm 

...are you being serious right now?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:56 pm 

Serious about what?