Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Bear (L'ours) Expanded Score Philippe Sarde
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 9:55 pm 

This movie soundtrack is not well known in the U.S. In France, it's album had 21 tracks, mostly had unused score, demos, and original score presented in the movie. In the U.S., it only had two tracks each titled, The Bear. Yeah, how lazy is that? I’m not sure if it’s the same as the first 15 tracks in the French version. It only has a small amount of tracks from original score for the scenes where the bear cub loses his mother, the Kodiak bear attacks the camp, the bear and cub leaving the female bear and finding out they're being hunted, the dogs attacking the bears, Tom having a change of heart, the finale and the end credits. But never the scenes of the opening titles, the bear cub having his dreams, Tom and Bill first discovered the Kodiak Bear, the Kodiak bear's introduction, the bear and cub become friends, Tom finding ways to kill the Kodiak bear, the bears hunting deer, the Kodiak bear finds the camp to seek revenge, the bear cub messing up the camp, and the scene where the Kodiak bear attacks Tom. This soundtrack should be released with all the original and unused score, and the six demos as seen on the French album.

Post subject: Re: The Bear (L'ours) Expanded Score Philippe Sarde
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 8:27 am 

Why not just buy the French album? I'm sure SAE and probably even Intrada at some point stocked it...

Yavar

Post subject: Re: The Bear (L'ours) Expanded Score Philippe Sarde
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 12:24 pm 

I do. Like I said, it’s just that it doesn’t have most of the original score in the film.