[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - An American Tail: Fievel Goes West Expanded James Horner

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: An American Tail: Fievel Goes West Expanded James Horner
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:58 pm 

I like how we got the first film and I thought we should get one for the second one.

Last edited by JayTheBillZ on Thu May 28, 2020 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: An American Tail: Fievel Goes West Expanded
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:52 pm 

I would love the see this released as well. This is one of my favorite James Horner scores with its variety and western elements, and an expanded release would be awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:41 pm 

Yeah, me too! :wink:

I have already had the Fievel Goes West regular soundtrack at home since I got it last Christmas, and I just can't wait to hear more of James Horner's music for that film, and especially the part where Cathy Cavadini as Tanya Mousekewitz sang the intro to the Girl You Left Behind so high (i.e. "Do you ever miss the Girl YOU LEFT BEHIIIIIINNNNNNDDD?!?!?!") that she can shatter glass while the camera zooms into her singing mouth! :lol:

And as far as Catherine Cavadini's voice acting and singing chops goes, especially in cartoons and video games, I think Cathy Cavadini's contributions to the voices of The Powerpuff Girls' leader Blossom in the original Powerpuff Girls TV show and movie and Fievel's sister Tanya in An American Tail: Fievel Goes West are, were, and will always be my favorite contributions of hers, and Cathy Cavadini's takes on Blossom and Tanya will always stand out in my childhood memory lane.

And Dreams to Dream, especially Tanya's version as sung by Cathy Cavadini in the movie, is not only my favorite song from Fievel Goes West, but it is also to me what When You Wish Upon A Star from Disney's 1940 Pinocchio was to Steven Spielberg and his work on Close Encounters of the Third Kind! :D

May God really, really, really, REALLY bless Cathy Cavadini's voice acting and singing chops, and especially how just plain beautiful Tanya's singing voice in Fievel Goes West can REALLY get! :D

That is all.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:01 am 

Looking forward for this release or any other James Horner expanded scores like : Willow, Glory, Sneakers, Jumanji, How the Grinch stole christmas, The mask of Zorro...or any original releases like : Volunteers, Between friends, The Stone Boy, The Dresser...

I hope Intrada will be able to produce a Horner release in 2020!

Post subject: Re: An American Tail: Fievel Goes West Expanded James Horner
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:10 pm 

Yeah, I hate to bump it up by 4 months already, but I really, personally, and definitely still wish that the likes of Intrada would hopefully, eventually put out an expanded release of singer and future Powerpuff Girls voice actress Cathy Cavadini's as well as the late James Horner's 1991 An American Tail: Fievel Goes West soundtrack and score probably by around next year or so.

In fact, out of the few songs that Fievel Goes West has, I still think Dreams to Dream, especially Tanya's version as sung by Cathy Cavadini in the movie itself, is not only to me (or some great big huge epic movie of my own lifelong dreams, especially) what Pinocchio's When You Wish Upon a Star is to Steven Spielberg's work on 1977's Close Encounters of the Third Kind, especially in terms of inspiration and influence, but Dreams to Dream from Fievel Goes West, especially Tanya's rendition in particular, has got to be among the most beautiful songs from any childhood imaginable (and from my childhood included)!

As for anyone else here...

Can anyone else please raise your hand if you want such an expanded release of Cathy Cavadini and James Horner's Fievel Goes West soundtrack to be put out by the likes of Intrada next year?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:09 pm 

I strongly suspect that considering their expansions of Balto and the original American Tail, Intrada has this on their docket already. I also suspect that all projects have been experiencing some degree of delay thanks to the current pandemic. :(

Yavar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:12 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:12 pm 

There are now four labels doing Universal titles: Intrada, La-La Land, Varese and Quartet. I wouldn't be surprised if Amblin's cooperation goes hand-in-hand with Universal's cooperation. That coupled with this being a Horner score yields good odds.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:21 am 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:25 pm 

Well, folks, Intrada has just released James Horner's expanded Land Before Time music recently, and now that we have finally gotten such a release from them after 32 years, I am still waiting very patiently for the likes of Intrada to put out an expanded release of Cathy Cavadini (The Original Classic Powerpuff Girls' Blossom) and James Horner (Titanic and Avatar)'s An American Tail: Fievel Goes West soundtrack and score, hopefully by next year or two. :D

Maybe Intrada's expanded release of Cathy Cavadini and James Horner's Fievel Goes West soundtrack and score could personally make a very nice 30th birthday present for me early next year, or if not, it could even make a very nice gift for next Christmas or some other time, either way. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:09 pm 

Well, I hate to bump this topic by nine months, and of course, I hate to be off-topic a little, but three weeks or so ago, I sent an autograph and MP3 shout out recording request letter to Cathy Cavadini, the one responsible for voicing Fievel's sister Tanya in Fievel Goes West (probably after James Horner persuaded Steven Spielberg to cast her in the movie after being moved by her demo recording of Dreams to Dream) before moving on to become the original voice of the Powerpuff Girls' commander and the leader Blossom, and...

Surprise! Surprise! Cathy Cavadini really like my letter to her because my letter to her was so sweet, and she even thought THAT was so nice of me!

And so she sent me not only this recorded MP3 shoutout to yours truly, which some of you can really lend your ears to in this link:

But in addition to the MP3 shout-out recording, Cathy Cavadini also sent me two signed autographed photos: one of The Powerpuff Girls' Blossom as well as one of Fievel's sister Tanya Mousekewitz in An American Tail: Fievel Goes West!

Man, I've never been so happy this summer!

Anyway, what's holding up an expanded or complete release of Cathy Cavadini's and James Horner's An American Tail: Fievel Goes West soundtrack and score from the likes of Intrada?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:46 pm