[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - FORCED VENGEANCE - Composed by William Goldstein (1982)

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FORCED VENGEANCE - Composed by William Goldstein (1982)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:06 am 

FORCED VENGEANCE - Composed by William Goldstein (1982)

I grew up on those classic Chuck Norris action movies from the early 80's, and the one thing that always stuck with me was'nt the action or violence or the acting :wink: .
No it was the great music scores from all those movies that remained with me,,, and FORCED VENGEANCE is no exception.

It's problebly the score that best utilizes the Blaster Beam instrument.
The score had an official/unofficial release on Itunes but it is'nt complete and lacks in the sound department.

I had almost given up hope to see a complete release of the score since the US DVD was a MGM / Turner / Warner Bros release,
but Intrada released other Warner Bros properties so maybe this one could be done. (keeping my fingers crossed.) :D
I don't know who really owns this puppy if it's MGM or Turner or Warner Bros, according to imdb it's an MGM production.

Sante Maria Romitelli's GOD'S GUN (1976) MGM/Cannon
Trevor Jones' FREEJACK (1992) Morgan Creek

Last edited by Freejack on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:48 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: FORCED VENGEANCE - Composed by William Goldstein (1982)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:37 pm 
I was flipping through the channels and was reminded of this film and score. As with The Octagon, I would LOVE to see this score handled with utmost care and released on CD.

End Credits:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:38 am 

Freejack

Great mock up you've done there.
I too would like to see some more 70's/80's Chuck Norris movie action scores out there.
With your grail Freejack hitting a bump in the road :( then i would hope that maybe you get lucky with this.
Along with The Octagon of course.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:57 am 

I would hope Intrada would continue releasing the scores to Chuck Norris pictures. They have sold pretty well. I would love to see FORCED VENGEANCE, and many others released.

Another one... LONE WOLF MCQUADE... I know it had a previous release, and is so much like Ennio Morricone's ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST, but the film and score are fantastic. Watched it many times on cable nearly 30 (yeah, almost 30 years old now) years ago.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:30 pm 

The force is strong with that beard. :mrgreen:

Behind every CD is a fist.

THE PRISONER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:42 am 

I'm suprised that William Goldstein did'nt get more recognition in the early 80's since both his score to FORCED VENGEANCE and AN EYE FOR AN EYE is superb to say the least.

Love the Intro to this movie when Chuck fights an evil henchman ifront of the Neon sign.
Made a painting of it that proudly hangs on one of my appartment walls. :mrgreen:

Would love to see Forced Vengeance remastered and released the best way possible,,,, and by that I mean INTRADA style. :wink:

LONE WOLF McQUADE is my favourite score of all time, but the Varese edition is almost complete and sounds very good to me. But If Intrada did a remaster I would buy it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:21 am 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:40 am 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:35 am 

I'm suprised that theres not more love for this fantastic score. :?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:56 am 

oh yes there are more of us outhere ;) but we are busy kicking goons and spitting out cool Norris lines like
"I don´t step on toes, i step on necks" and telling Intrada
"Americans...Americans, we want to negotiate, Americans.."
(I think Doug and Roger rolls their eyes saying "Loud and clear...")

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:45 pm 

Did'nt I tell you Joe to stop watching violent Movies? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:54 am 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:38 pm