Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lock Up
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:12 am 

I really love the Bill Conti Score To Lock Up. This Is one of my few scores i want to get hold of alongside Lionheart (AWOL) but can not anywhere. The nearest i got was bidding for it on ebay recently. But i got beat by some idiot willing to pay over £100 probably. It was a used copy so even though i am a big soundtrack collector i would never pay that much for a 2nd hand copy. I really hope intrada would release it again and add the song which is played when Stallone is repairing the car. This would be a perfect reason to remake it. Even if they limited it again. The only copy to date was made years ago and was limited to 1200 copies. This cd almost never comes up anywhere even 2nd hand. They made it before so im sure they could do it again. Would`nt be too much trouble. Predator was remade within 2 yrs.

Post subject: Re: Lock Up
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:05 am 

I'd like to see this score rereleased as well, and to include the song "Ever Since the World Began" by Jimi Jamison which plays during the end credits. I friggin' love that song! And Bill Conti's score fits the movie so well, I might even consider it my favorite score by him.

Post subject: Re: Lock Up
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:56 am 

I managed to buy this off ebay a couple of months ago brand new sealed in immaculate condition. So please and the price was only £60.