[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Brad Fiedel, Harold Faltermeyer, and David Foster scores

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Brad Fiedel, Harold Faltermeyer, and David Foster scores
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:18 am 

I want Blue Steel. :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:06 am 

I'd definetly like to see all of those titles previously mentioned. I also hope Cobra, Over the Top and Star Trek: The Motion Picture all soon find the light of day. Please make all of these titles come to life, Roger! You're the best, man!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:19 am 

When were on the subject of Brad Fiedel I have to recommend the score to the 1986 Robert Duvall, Gary Busey actioneer LET'S GET HARRY.

I think it's owned by Tri-Star Pictures.

It has one of my favourite Main Title themes.

Sante Maria Romitelli's GOD'S GUN (1976) MGM/Cannon
Trevor Jones' FREEJACK (1992) Morgan Creek

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:10 am 

I hope COBRA and OVER THE TOP come to release in 2012....Please Doug and Roger... :)

Brad Fiedel FRIGHT NIGHT II 1988 Vista Organization/Columbia
Sylvester Levay COBRA 1986 MGM/Cannon
Gary Chang 52 PICK-UP 1986 MGM/Cannon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:50 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:06 pm 

Yes, Over the Top is a great one. Here's hoping it sees a release soon.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:00 pm 

Gladiator by Brad Fiedel!!!!!
There is a reason that Goldsmith´s score was rejected and the name is FIEDEL...
he outshines Goldsmith score in every note here and I do hope we get to see it released in the future, maybe a twofer with Goldsmiths score playing second fiddel :)
(not doing like LLLR did highlighten Barrys score infront of the supperior official score of Colombier to the Golden Child)
Bring us another Fiedel that is a great follow up from his T2 mode :)

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:28 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:20 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:13 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:06 pm 
Barry is certainly a more marketable composer, and even the official product description makes Colombier's score look secondary. But, getting Barry's rejected score was a very unexpected surprise and the extra effort put in to providing us with this marvelous score is worth highlighting.

Personally, I don't care what order it is all presented when we got everything.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:37 pm 

There's no doubt those Faltermeyer scores will eventually see the light. La la Land supposedly has the inside track to them. Why release Tango & Cash and nothing else? Makes little sense. I imagine everybody here would love to see these titles released at last!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:04 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:21 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:40 am 

I wonder if La la Land will be releasing Star Trek: The Motion Picture in the same fashion as Intrada did IV. MV did say that Goldsmith was on the docket, but he's done so much it's hard to narrow it down. It was sad not to see Foster and Faltermeyer on that list.