[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Midnight Run - Danny Elfman

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Midnight Run - Danny Elfman
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:43 am 
Barring any significant issues, this fun 80s score by Danny Elfman with very memorable thematic material seems to be right up Intrada's alley.

I assume that there is some music to be added to the original album release.

Post subject: Re: Midnight Run - Danny Elfman
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:11 pm 

Oh, yes! One of my absolute favorite Elfman scores and one that is often forgotten. Also, very difficult to obtain at a reasonable price (depending on your monetary constraints) these days.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:11 pm 
I got a hold of the out-of-print CD. Audio quality is top-notch. Any label that can at least re-issue this score should make a decent profit off it.

The vocal version of the main theme is addictive to say the least.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:38 am 

My favorite cue comes late on the CD. I believe it's "Walsh Frees The Duke" - it's a slow rendition of the main theme, and it's also heard in the movie at the moment when Walsh refuses to take money from his daughter. Very nice score.