[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Just incase it's Disney...

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Just incase it's Disney...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:11 am 

That will be co-branding, let's all make our wishlists. I'll start off my needlessly long one:

Walt Disney Productions (all these according to IMDB)
"Something Wicked This Way Comes" (rejected; Delerue)
"Night Crossing " (complete, remastered; Goldsmith

Walt Disney Pictures
"UP" (Giacchino; heck -- this could be possible now!)
"The Incredibles" (complete; Giacchino. The demo cues John Barry recorded with with orchestra!)
"The Emperor's New Groove" (how ever much of Shaiman's rejected score was recorded -- don't care about the replacement)
"102 Dalmatians " (David Newman)
"Inspector Gadget" (Shaiman's fully recorded, rejected score)
"Operation Dumbo Drop " (complete, remastered; David Newman; if Poledouris did anything, than include that, too)
"The Jungle Book " (Poledouris; recorded more than was in the movie, so there's some unheard treasure out there...)
"Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey " (Broughton; but I want to hear Shire's rejected score, really)
"The Mighty Ducks" (David Newman; why isn't he doing anymore Disney? His brother and Randy are, but not him?)
"White Fang " (Poledouris; could care less about Zimmer's replacement score)
"The Rocketeer" (complete; Horner)
"Ducktles: The Movie" (David Newman)
"Never Cry Wolf " (the two rejected scores, which I am told are very good)

And, of course:
"Ducktales: The Animated Series" (pilot by Steve Rucker & Thomas Chase, which was then tracked throughout later episodes; rest of the series by Ron Jones; Walt Disney Television Animation)

THE PRISONER

Last edited by tharpdevenport on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Just incase it's Disney...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:17 am 

The 13th warrior would be great too
Gargoyles (Carl Johnson) is also good stuff
Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:40 am 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:53 am 

THE BLACK HOLE
CONDORMAN
20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA
THE ROCKETEER
DICK TRACY
WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT
THE MUPPET MOVIE
THE GREAT MUPPET CAPER
THE WATCHER IN THE WOODS
RETURN TO OZ
ROBIN HOOD (Animated)
THE BLACK CAULDRON
THE LAST FLIGHT OF NOAH'S ARK
ONE OF OUR DINOSAURS IS MISSING
CANDLESHOE
UNIDENTIFIED FLYING ODDBALL (U.K. Title: THE SPACEMAN AND KING ARTHUR)
THE DEVIL AND MAX DEVLIN
POPEYE
THE LOVE BUG
HERBIE RIDES AGAIN
HERBIE GOES TO MONTE CARLO
HERBIE GOES BANANAS
THE CAT FROM OUTER SPACE
THE UGLY DACHSHUND
THE INCREDIBLE JOURNEY
BLACKBEARD'S GHOST
NORTH AVENUE IRREGULARS (U.K. Title: HILL'S ANGELS)
FREAKY FRIDAY (Jodie Foster)
POLLYANNA
IN SEARCH OF THE CASTAWAYS
SUMMER MAGIC
THAT DARN CAT! (Hayley Mills)
THE MOON-SPINNERS
THE PARENT TRAP (Hayley Mills)
THE MILLION DOLLAR DUCK
THE SHAGGY D.A.
THE STORY OF ROBIN HOOD AND HIS MERRIE MEN
BABES IN TOYLAND
TREASURE ISLAND

Last edited by Neil on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:22 am, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:51 pm 

That Damn Cat!

Follow Me Boys!

The Incredible Journey

The Moonspinners

Emil And The Detectives

The Adventures Of Robin Hood And His Merrie Men

Blackbeard's Ghost

Bon Voyage!

Those who consider Walt Disney productions to be kids films, are complete morons who know very little. Many of those films are great, true classics, well crafted. They work on a number of different levels and are for people of all ages. True family films! Director Ken Annakin spoke fondly of his days with Walt Disney.

Funny scene in Bon Voyage! when the French prostitute comes on to Fred McMurray. The kids in the audience didn't know what was going on but dads across America knew what was up. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:58 pm 

THE PRISONER

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:52 am 

The Black Hole
Condorman
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Rejected Delerue)
Swiss Family Robinson
The Wild Country
Escape to Witch Mountain
Night Crossing
The Watcher in the Woods
Old Yeller
The Parent Trap

...and all the classic animation movies

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:27 am 

I have a feeling that this new line will be for animated titles only - something Disney has NEVER farmed out before - and that live-action films will still be able to be licensed to Intrada on their regular line - like they did for Honey I Shrunk The Kids, Something Wicked This Way Comes, their upcoming 6/28 Touchstone release, etc. However just in case, here's the Disney-owned titles I most want (expanded to COMPLETE form if an OST exists):

Walt Disney Pictures
Jerry Goldsmith - Night Crossing (1982)
Elmer Bernstein - The Black Cauldron (1985)
Lalo Schifrin - Earth Star Voyager (1988)
Alan Silvestri - Who Framed Roger Rabbit? (1988)
James Horner - The Rocketeer (1991)
Danny Elfman - The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
Jerry Goldsmith - Mulan (1998)
Michael Giacchino - Sky High (2005)

Touchstone Pictures:
Danny Elfman - Dick Tracy (1990)

Hollywood Pictures:
Trevor Jones - Arachnophobia (1990)
Alan Silvestri - Judge Dredd (1995)
Hans Zimmer et al - The Rock (1996)

Pixar:
Michael Giacchino - The Incredibles (2004)
Michael Giacchino - Ratatouille (2007)
Michael Giacchino - Up (2009)
Randy Newman - Toy Story 3 (2010)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:20 pm 

HOCUS POCUS!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:49 am 

I don't want to duplicate the grails already listed, so I'll reply with a grail of my own that Disney has acquired through their recent purchase of Marvel Entertainment:

The Marvels of Johnny Douglas: All tracks that Disney would have rights to regarding the Marvel Animated programs of the 1980s for such shows as "Spider-Man" (1980s solo series), "Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends" and "The Incredible Hulk" (1980s version).

I know it's an odd request, but it's a grail of mine. Johnny Douglas was a legend and even though he's more well-known for other projects, his music for those Marvel shows ignited a deep love of scores that has lasted for the last 30 years.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:35 pm 

I'll concentrate on 2D animated movie scores :

The Sword in the Stone (George Bruns)
Robin Hood (George Bruns)
The Rescuers (Artie Butler)
The Fox & The Hound (Buddy Baker)
The Black Cauldron (Elmer Bernstein)
Ducktales (David Newman)
Lilo & Stitch (Alan Silvestri)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:20 am 

WHITE FANG by the mighty Basil Poledouris... please!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:12 am 

Thought:

I am assuming Intrada now has access to animation projects, like television series.
Maybe -- I don't know what the relationship between FSM and Intrada is, they'd be kind enough to get Lukas in and do a "Ducktales" set. Given they are the Ron Jones Label Lover, it would be good to see it continue and Lukas get that.

THE PRISONER

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:52 pm 

My only grail -

They seem to be releasing song compilations to co-incide with the 3D theatrical/Blu-ray release in the fall, so here's hoping for a score-only complete release from Intrada. Couldn't be a better festival purchase for me. :lol:

Other titles I'd like if possible -

Toy Story 3 (Randy Newman) - CD release
Beauty And The Beast (Alan Menken)
Lilo & Stitch (Alan Silvestri)
The Black Cauldron (Elmer Bernstein)
Any scores by Joel McNeely
DuckTales (Ron Jones' TV series score)
TaleSpin (Christopher L. Stone's TV series score)
Aladdin (TV series score by Mark Watters)

My best wishes for all future ventures in this great deal. :)

Last edited by DemonStar on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:23 am