[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - The official post for GREAT UNRELEASED HORROR SCORES!!!

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: The official post for GREAT UNRELEASED HORROR SCORES!!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:17 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:46 pm 

The Town That Dreaded Sundown - Jaime Mendoza-Nava

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:48 pm 

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:08 pm 

Waiting for Abbott & Costello meet Frankenstein .... :|

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:00 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:00 pm 

Dead and Buried
Hell Night
Curtains
Tourist Trap
Pieces

And of course, Friday the 13th and Fright Night

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:15 pm 

Jack Nitzsche - The Exorcist

I know he probably did'nt wright alot of music for the film but the one synth piece you hear in breifley in the film i really like even if it is only a few secs long and slighter longer when Merrins talking over the montage of damien collecting the bits for the exorcism.

He must have wrote a few tracks other something before Freidkin decieded to go for source music.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:01 pm 

Creepshow 2 - Les Reed & Rick Wakeman (1987)

I was able to contact Mr. Reed's P.A. via email and she told me that they have the music ready for release, but need permission from whoever now owns the rights to the film. I spoke to the director of the film (Michael Gornick) in person at a horror convention here in Cleveland, Ohio and he had no clue who owned them anymore. He told me to try and contact the Producer of the film, Richard Rubinstein. I sent two emails to his company since this past April and still have not received an answer at all from him. I know CEO's are busy. :)
Just the little bit of work I have put into trying to find out a simple question makes me appreciate what all of the labels we love do even more. They obviously have more contacts and pull than I do, but one day I'm hoping it all pays off with a release of my "Holy Grail".

Rawhead Rex and Sssssss are my next two.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:25 pm 

THE PRISONER

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:23 pm 

A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET (expanded complete score) 1984 Charles Bernstein
IN THE MOUTH OF MADNESS 1995 (expanded compete score)John Carpenter
CHRISTINE (remastered complete) 1983 John Carpenter & Alan Howarth
THE THING 1982 Ennio Morricone & John Carpenter
DAY OF THE DEAD (movie version)1985 John Harrison
FRIGHT NIGHT 1 & 2 1985,1988 Brad Fiedel

Brad Fiedel FRIGHT NIGHT II 1988 Vista Organization/Columbia
Sylvester Levay COBRA 1986 MGM/Cannon
Gary Chang 52 PICK-UP 1986 MGM/Cannon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:51 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:32 am 

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:22 pm 

Sante Maria Romitelli's GOD'S GUN (1976) MGM/Cannon
Trevor Jones' FREEJACK (1992) Morgan Creek

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:18 pm 

Creepshow 2 would be a super cool score to see released - it and Troll 2!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:36 pm