Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:08 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Flintstones... by David Newman?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:05 am
Posts: 410
Location: Darwen, UK
LLL said in February they have a David Newman release coming. My bet is it's The Flintstones.

_________________
Grail: ONE OF OUR DINOSAURS IS MISSING (Ron Goodwin)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Flintstones... by David Newman?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:38 pm
Posts: 2935
litefoot wrote:
LLL said in February they have a David Newman release coming. My bet is it's The Flintstones.

My bet is on Tommy Boy, Undercover Blues or a reissue of Hoffa. All relatively easy licensing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Flintstones... by David Newman?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:05 am
Posts: 410
Location: Darwen, UK
T. Newman Fan wrote:
litefoot wrote:
LLL said in February they have a David Newman release coming. My bet is it's The Flintstones.

My bet is on Tommy Boy, Undercover Blues or a reissue of Hoffa. All relatively easy licensing.


Beverly Hills Cop wasn't easy licensing but they managed to get it out!

You could well be right, but Flintstones is more of a fit for them I think.

_________________
Grail: ONE OF OUR DINOSAURS IS MISSING (Ron Goodwin)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Flintstones... by David Newman?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:38 pm
Posts: 2935
litefoot wrote:
T. Newman Fan wrote:
litefoot wrote:
LLL said in February they have a David Newman release coming. My bet is it's The Flintstones.

My bet is on Tommy Boy, Undercover Blues or a reissue of Hoffa. All relatively easy licensing.


Beverly Hills Cop wasn't easy licensing but they managed to get it out!

You could well be right, but Flintstones is more of a fit for them I think.


BHC is a much higher profile title worth striving for with regard to sales potential. Using a currently rare Universal/UMG licensing slot on a comedy score of expectedly little return does not seem likely anytime soon.

I can easily see LLL releasing any of the titles I mentioned. They are all up their alley, though that is not a requirement.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group