[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - AN INNOCENT MAN - Music Composed by Howard Shore

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: AN INNOCENT MAN - Music Composed by Howard Shore
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:34 pm 

This forum is for any suggestions you may have about future releases
for the label or for experiences with the store. We'll definitely be reading
your posts here, but may not necessarily respond. But keep the feedback
coming.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What great idea, here we can put all of our future hopes for release.

If I could choose one title out of all to get a release
it would be Howard Shores superb score to the
1989 Tom Selleck film AN INNOCENT MAN.

And since you guys at Intrada got into the Touchstone/Buena Vista
vaults with the release of Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend
it would'nt be impossible.

Howard Shore has alot of great score that has'nt seen
the light of day so it would be a fun composer to visit.

I would sell my very soul for this title...

So if the time comes when this title will be available thru Intrada
my Shopping Cart will say:

Item--------------------Qty--Description------------Rate----------Tax
AN INNOCENT MAN.....1....Intrada Volume ??...$ My soul......Hope Not

:lol:

For you guys that want to check this score out heres two scenes from the movie

The Main Title Sequence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b4T9QcApKc

This the final showdown scene:
:shock: So do not watch if you plan to se the whole movie. :shock:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9althtX ... re=related

And I've also got to mention the perfect service I get from the mail room hamsters and the great messagebord you guy have created, were I feel welcome every time and like to visit time and time again.

My hats off for you guys and keep up the good work.

Best regards,
Matt

Last edited by Freejack on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: AN INNOCENT MAN - Music Composed by Howard Shore
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:21 pm 

Two years since this request and still waiting. Who knows, maybe someday! :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:14 pm 

Everything by Howard Shore deserves a proper CD release, and AN INNOCENT MAN, according to what I listened to when I saw the movie, needs an urgent release! :shock:

There are more great (and even better) scores by Shore than those of the LOTR trilogy. :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:43 am 

Thanks guys for joining the AN INNOCENT MAN cheering section. :D

It's a cross between SILENCE OF THE LAMBS, COPLAND with some full blown action themes.

I've updated the youtube clips above to the two scenes with the best score from the movie.

Hope this is a score thats coming in the near future by our fellow hamsters. :wink:

Sante Maria Romitelli's GOD'S GUN (1976) MGM/Cannon
Trevor Jones' FREEJACK (1992) Morgan Creek

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:14 am 

Hey officer...ain´t life a motherfuxxer *LOL*
This is so awsome and to end the movie with joe Cockers When the Night Comes is absolutely brilliant...
Selleck´s best performance and Shores best score along with Lambs...

Get this out pronto...please :wink:

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:30 am 

Just saw over at imdb that PETER YATES (the director of AN INNOCENT MAN) has died at the age of 81.
Yates is famous for directing classics like BULLIT (1968) starring Steve McQueen, THE DEEP (1977) starring Nick Nolte.

Sad day indeed. :cry:

Sante Maria Romitelli's GOD'S GUN (1976) MGM/Cannon
Trevor Jones' FREEJACK (1992) Morgan Creek

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 4:22 pm 

I really love this score!
I would buy this 8)

Marmaids (Jack Nitzsche)
The Crossing Guard (Jack Nitzsche)
True Believer (Brad Fiedel)
Cocktail (J. Peter Robinson)
Blind Fury (J. Peter Robinson)