Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:35 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: May 30th Release
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:29 pm 

Seeing "golden age" scores on CD these days are getting rarer, but when Intrada comes up with a title you know it is something extra-special. By golly, they have done it again ! Congratulations to everyone at Intrada for releasing THE CAINE MUTINY. It has been very high up on my most wanted list for many years. With the release of THE CAINE MUTINY this month and the release of DUEL IN THE SUN in the next month or two from Prometheus by way of Tadlow, #2 and # 1 will have been fulfilled. The "golden age" is alive and kicking.

Post subject: Re: May 30th Release
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:24 pm 

MONTE JACOBSON wrote:
Seeing "golden age" scores on CD these days are getting rarer, but when Intrada comes up with a title you know it is something extra-special. By golly, they have done it again ! Congratulations to everyone at Intrada for releasing THE CAINE MUTINY. It has been very high up on my most wanted list for many years. With the release of THE CAINE MUTINY this month and the release of DUEL IN THE SUN in the next month or two from Prometheus by way of Tadlow, #2 and # 1 will have been fulfilled. The "golden age" is alive and kicking.

I agree with your comments Cody. Max Steiner is my favorite composer, great to see this wonderful release from Intrada. Can't wait to receive it. The last few years Steiner has been somewhat neglected so it's great to see this new Steiner CD!

Thanks Roger and Doug and the Intrada team! :D